Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can this app be used?

How can this app be used?

Hello,

I use the android app on Samsung Galaxy S3 with a free account. To be quite honest: I am shocked by the low degree of usability of this app. I have never seen something bad as this app. Please do reconsider the design of this application as it is simply not usable - and I know what I say! Short research shows a lot of other users have the same issue.

For example: How can I play a song without having to add this to a playlist? How can I play a playlist without shuffling it - in an order chosen by me? Those are basic actions and they do not work. I can't even go on with criticising because there is nothing I can effectively do with that app. Really, really, really bad as this app is out in the field for some time now.

Please consider that and post any hints on how to use this.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi there,

the free tier subscriptions has its limits. So, playlists will play in suffle mode (and you won't be able to choose the order in which a track is played). However, if you are selecting 1 trrack (outside of a playlist) this should play without issue.
Upgrading to Premium opens the app to all the normal features - however, if you're happy using the free tier, that's also perfectly fine.

Grts,

R

Suggested posts