Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How does Spotify not have Notification Controls Yet?

How does Spotify not have Notification Controls Yet?

How has this not been implemented yet? How has basically nothing NEW been implemented into the App yet. It's starting to seem that you don't really care about Android. I like Spotify as much as the next person but It's almost been 6 Months and it still has not implemented Notification Controls into the app, Even RDIO Has notification controls. You might be #1 right now Spotify but if RDIO continues to update there services and apps like they have been doing lately, You might not be #1 soon. 

2 Replies

Not only has nothing new been implemented into the app, but none of the problems that were pointed out in the preview release back in April 2012 (I'm including the year as we are no longer in 2012) have been fixed either. Progress on the Android app has been at a complete standstill for at least 6 months now.

I really hope RDIO becomes alot more known this year. I think the main problem with Spotify is that they feel that since there is no Real competition they don't have to do anything. Tbh RDIO is not really that far behind Spotify. I think this year things will change for the Better in terms of the selection of services to choose from.

Suggested posts