Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many Songs do i currently have

How many Songs do i currently have

How do I know how many songs I currently have in my Spotify?

Premium subscriber here.

Thanks!

14 Replies

Hi @Sleepymonsterrr

I just want to let you know i edited your message to take the question out of the topic line and into the body 🙂

Unfortunately their is no easy way to check how many songs you have in your music library 😞

If you really wan t to see how many you have you can move them all to a playlist and then check the song count on the playlist, this is unfortunately a very lengthy process 😞

I hope this solved your problem 🙂

You can see that by looking into playlist counts.

I know this is an old topic but, if you are on desktop, you can ctrl-a, then ctrl-v into excel/sheets whatever, and look at the bottom row.

Open up Spotify Desktop App and click your playlist, then check out right next to your playlist albumart.

2016-05-17 20.52.30.png

Easy way in the desktop client is to select all songs and start to drag them onto a playlist. The total songs will appear in a pop-up notification.

you can select all the songs and put them into a playlist, then see how many songs there are

If you have Spotify premium download the songs offline and when there downloading it will say like 23/100 downloaded. Just go to songs and flip the switch that says download offline

Old topic, but if you are in 'Songs' in your library and you can press ctrl+a which will select all the songs and then you can drag a random song to anywhere on the screen and it will say (#) items.

So if you're on your smartphone, go to the spotify app. Go to library then click songs. At the top you should have a "download" tab. Hit it so that its off. Then hit it again to turn on. Once its on, you should get a notification saying downloading song number out of however many songs. For example, mine is downloading 567 out of 733. 

Yes - you legend!

Thanks man

Actually the easiest way would be to download your music and then slide down your notification bar and it'll tell you how many songs you have. 

Yes this works! Info appears in your notification list. Thanks! I have 2889.

I KNOW IT'S AN OLD QUESTION, BUT IF YOU'RE ON A PC. JUST GO TO WEB PLAYER AND THEY NUMBER THE SONGS FOR YOU. HOPE IT HELPS. 🙂

I just undownloaded all my songs and redownloaded and it showed all of them in the top bar 

Suggested posts