Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to disable spotify mobile app!? It is completely monopolizing my bluetooth!

How to disable spotify mobile app!? It is completely monopolizing my bluetooth!

Spotify is causing my device to never sleep (Spotify at 98% awake time even when I force quit!) and with latest update ruins my car connection functionality! Any time I make or receive a phone call, Connect to phone to the car, mute or unmute the radio, or swithc from radio or phone functionality to bluetooth audio, my battery crosses the 15% or 100% threshholds, or I atempt to pause or play media in an app that is NOT spotify, spotify will launch and start blasting the last thing I listened to at max volume. Any time I pause or exit spotify it will remute my radio, and relaunch itself again blasting music away. It is AGAISNT THE LAW, for me to be fumbling with spotify trying to exit it 10-15 times in a row quickly before it can remute my radio to allow my phone to play any other audio sorce beyond spotify.

I literly have to uninstall the app anytime I dont want to listen to music but use any other functio of my phone with my car radio, and then reinstall it to get back my tunes. will be canceling my subscription, this is rediculous. The guy in the other thread asking about this problem was basicly mocked and asked 'why would you ever want to exit spotify' well because it won't let me use any other function of my phone when connected to my car audio, jelously and agressivly muting my audio anytime another app is trying to be used other than spotify.

0 Replies

Suggested posts