Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to make a playlist

How to make a playlist

This probably sounds silly, but I download Spotify on my wife's Samsung Galaxy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a playlist on it. I have no issue at all on my iPhone. She doesn't have near the options I do on the bottom of my screen such as library. Any help in figuring this out would be fantastic. Once again, I know it's probably silly, but thanks in advance!
IMG_9277.PNG
3 Replies

That screenshot is obvoudly from my iPhone. What hers shows on the bottom is my mix, search, and there is something else that I can't remember off the top of my head

Hey there!

Welcome to Spotify for Android! You can make a playlist by simply tapping the button with a note and a plus you can find on the top right corner of the Your Library > Playlists menu: then, just input the name you want to give the playlist and tap CREATE!
You can learn more here: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/save-your-music-with-playlists/

Hope this helps! 🙂

Unfortunately library doesn't show up on her account for some reason. It shows up just fine when I log into my own account on her phone, but I don't know why it doesn't show up on her new account. I can log into her new account and everything shows up just fine. Only when it's on her phone, or another android phone is when I experience a missing library.

Suggested posts