Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to make a playlist

How to make a playlist

This probably sounds silly, but I download Spotify on my wife's Samsung Galaxy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a playlist on it. I have no issue at all on my iPhone. She doesn't have near the options I do on the bottom of my screen such as library. Any help in figuring this out would be fantastic. Once again, I know it's probably silly, but thanks in advance!
IMG_9277.PNG
3 Replies

That screenshot is obvoudly from my iPhone. What hers shows on the bottom is my mix, search, and there is something else that I can't remember off the top of my head

Hey there!

Welcome to Spotify for Android! You can make a playlist by simply tapping the button with a note and a plus you can find on the top right corner of the Your Library > Playlists menu: then, just input the name you want to give the playlist and tap CREATE!
You can learn more here: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/save-your-music-with-playlists/

Hope this helps! 🙂

Unfortunately library doesn't show up on her account for some reason. It shows up just fine when I log into my own account on her phone, but I don't know why it doesn't show up on her new account. I can log into her new account and everything shows up just fine. Only when it's on her phone, or another android phone is when I experience a missing library.

Suggested posts