Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login anymore

Solved!

I can't login anymore

I can't login anymore neither with Facebook nor password/email. I uninstalled reinstalled but that didn't work. The error i getbis Invalid username/ password

Samsung s6 on marshmallow

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting your reports. There is currently an issue with logging in.

Spotify is currently looking into this and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This sounds like my issue, but someone said, "Fixed, thank you," and my problem isn't fixed.  Trying to login on a Samsung 7s with my email address, and it tells me I can't, "because you do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account.."  Right.  I know I'm not connected to Facebook--that's why I'm not logging in through Facebook.  If I thought I could login through Facebook, I would have hit the "Log in with Facebook" button.  I'm trying to do exactly what the error is telling me I'm supposed to do.

If you're trying to convince me to pay for this service when my free trial is up, letting me actually use the service seems central to your pitch.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

9 Replies

Same dude

Tried my nexus 7 tablet, same problem

Same exact issue. Glad I'm not alone. Galaxy S6 Edge.
Marked as solution

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting your reports. There is currently an issue with logging in.

Spotify is currently looking into this and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Fixed, great work
Marked as solution

This sounds like my issue, but someone said, "Fixed, thank you," and my problem isn't fixed.  Trying to login on a Samsung 7s with my email address, and it tells me I can't, "because you do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account.."  Right.  I know I'm not connected to Facebook--that's why I'm not logging in through Facebook.  If I thought I could login through Facebook, I would have hit the "Log in with Facebook" button.  I'm trying to do exactly what the error is telling me I'm supposed to do.

If you're trying to convince me to pay for this service when my free trial is up, letting me actually use the service seems central to your pitch.

Marked as solution

On your mobile, you log in with your spotify username and not an email address. 

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/troubleshooting/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

I have no idea why that worked when my email address wouldn't, but I'll take it!  Thanks!

I can't login to my account! I'm using a Samsung S5 - I've checked my account and my subscription is still being paid. I've had to activate a new account and am currently using the free trial, but it obviously doesn't have any of my play lists etc. Please help

Suggested posts