Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't properly open Spotify in my Samsung Galaxy S5

I can't properly open Spotify in my Samsung Galaxy S5

Since last year (it's been around 3 months now), I've had problems trying to start the app in my mobile. Whenever I open it, it seems like it is loading, but then either one of these two things happen: 1. It freezes my phone having to restart it (this is what happens most of the time) or 2. It keeps showing a message that says "Sorry, something went wrong". I don't have any issues at all opening my Spotify account on Windows, just in my mobile.

I followed all your troubleshooting recommendations, with no success (reinstall the app, remove the sd card, restart the phone, etc)

My Android version is 5.0 (this is the latest I've got) and the Spotify version is 7.5.0.1076. I have a premium account.

Here are some screenshots of what normally shows in my phone when the app doesn't freeze it.

Screenshot_2017-02-13-22-23-29.png
Screenshot_2017-02-13-22-24-30.png
1 Reply

guy!

i almost have the same problem as yours but with another app. i mean it is PLaylist Maker, i can't open it on my phone although i have installed this app on pc and it runs smoothly. after some days finding, i tried to install through apk file and amazingly, it runs. http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.ferret.freemusic.apk .

not sure it is suitable for your phone or not, but you should try!

come and find apk file for pc for spotify and install . good luck!

Suggested posts