Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't sync the song I want and I'm premium

I can't sync the song I want and I'm premium

My problem is that I can't sync the song i want but I have to sync the full album to listen to the song offline

Please help me it makes me angry 😞

6 Replies

Hello @dedeyn, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Unfortunatly you cannot do this without making a playlist with only one song in it, but i have created an idea here which you can help by giving kudos and hopefully spotify will implement this idea 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

But I don't know why I cannot synchronise one song because 2 weeks ago it was possible... Another explanion?

I don't know if I'm clear enough. My problme is that i want the new song of rihanna for offline listening BUT i isn't possible. So i must sync all the album. The fact is I don't want all the album. I just want one song of her album...

It was possible to do that 2 weeks ago, what happened? 

@dedeyn

well if you want you can save the song you want to your music and make your music available offline, or if you dont want all your music available offline you can

1. Save her song to your music
  2. Go to "Albums"
  3. Go to the Album containg the song
  4. Make that Album available offline

I hope this helped! 🙂

No it doesn't work. Yes i can save the song but i can't synchronise it alone. I must  synchronise all the album.

The little yellow/orange icon (to sync the song)  doesn't appear if I want the song alone but it appears when i want to synchronise the full album

PLEEAAASEE help me

Hi there. What you need to do is find the song you want to save for offline listening. Once found tap the menu button (3 horizontal dots) next to the song and tap save.

Now go to 'My Library' and select 'Artists', find Rihanna and tap to open up all saved songs by Rihanna (if it's just this one you want you can then hit the offline slider and it will download it).

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts