Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't unerstand why the android app fails so much!

I don't unerstand why the android app fails so much!

Dear Spotify,

I don't understand why the problems with the android app like the to much data use, landscape, playlists that doesn't match etc. can't be solved. I use android now for about 3 years and i use quite a lot op different apps. All of the mayor developers are continus developing there apps, making bugs disapear (some dayly!)...and most just charged a single fee for using it. For spotify using the android app we, a few thousand (134k+ according to google play) users, are paying 10 dollars or euros a month! without getting the best satisfaction of the service.

Yes i do like spotify...but since there are more of this kind of music services appearing even i am looking aroud fot a better service. Now i use the app most of the time in Offline mode with my downloaded playlist becouse no data is wasted... but i like to use the online features!

Does Spotify realy needs a eye opener with al android users going to other services? DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT!!!

A doubter to use an other service like Deezer, XBox Music, etc.

Edwin.

1 Reply

the simple answer is that they do not have anyone coding for android at the time, or they do not care...

and it would seem that not caring is more of an issue. i stopped paying because of the fact that they are not updating the android app at all. then i go on the forums and see that there are others that are solving the problems but spotify is not listening or doing anything. and when someone from the spotify staff answers a question on the forums, it's the same thing. nothing but answers that they gave years ago using different words today because someone else wrote it up real quickly. 

Suggested posts