Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have paid for Spotify Premium but can only shuffle play on Android Sony Walkman NWZ X2

I have paid for Spotify Premium but can only shuffle play on Android Sony Walkman NWZ X2

Hi 

I have paid for premium but im still only able to shuffle. I have this problem on my mobile (Sony Xperia z3 compact) and also on my mp3 player (Sony Walkman NWZ X2) 

I paid over a grand for my Walkman, and want to use spotify to play music wirelessly via bluetooth, which does work but on with the free shuffle play function.

I have made a new account, logged in and out everywhere, installed via the google play on the walkman, I really think they spotify should scrap the shuffle only for mobiles etc.

I dont know what is wrong with spotify but its starting to annoy me.

regards

Laurie

2 Replies

I have the same problem.  I purchased premium with the first three months at .99 cents and my account says im still using the free version.  Ive contacted tech support and awaiting info. Ive tried signing in and signing out. Ive also tried deleting my spotify app and reinstalling it.  Natta.... anyone with ideas??? Love to hear from you.

Same here. Had premium for a year, worked great. Then outta the blue it just stopped working. I tried everything, ended up cancelling. Couple months later, re subscribed, $.99 three months thing. I can only shuffle play. Re did it all, paid again even. No good. Uninstall, reinstall, log out, log in, it changes nothing. Im basically paying for an algorithm to play songs I don't want to hear.I think I'll take my money elsewhere.

Suggested posts