Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It's impossible to Save songs in my favourite playlist.

It's impossible to Save songs in my favourite playlist.

I tap on the heart but it doesn't work. So it's impossible to Save more songs or album in my playlist.
7 Replies

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, is this happening across devices or only on a specific one? 

If it only happens on a specific one, we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app on your device by following these specific steps. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying again but this time using a different internet connection? 

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi 

For several weeks it is also for me Impossible to save songs into 2 of my playlists (even if it says it is saved on those playlist when I click on the song in question) but I can save in other playlists. I have uninstall the app, I have done a clean reinstall too and I still have this issue.

Hi @Michben,

Could you share a short screen recording which captures how things look on your end, along with the following info:

It's also worth checking if the issue persists on the Web Player or on another device (a friend's or a relative's would do).

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Yordan
Thanks for getting back to me. The issue is the same on my phone and on the web version of the app.
Attached is a test on my phone (did the same on the web version on my mac and got the same issue).
My phone is a Xiaomi 12T Pro, OS MIUI 14.0.18 , for Spotify I am on version 8.8.96.364

Hi @Michben,

Thank you very much for the reply and the video. Do you mean that this issue only affects certain playlists or all of them? If you create a brand new playlist, is that one affected too? 

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Joan

It does affect only certain playlists but work on some others.

Thanks for the cooperation, @Michben!

Are you by any chance using an SD-card on your mobile phone? Corrupted cache on it can also cause different issues with Spotify's performance so if that's the case I recommend removing it, reinstalling the app once again and then trying without it to see if that'll change anything.

Have you also noticed if it affects specific playlists? For example if they're old ones for example or with many songs or there's something else specific about them?

Keep us posted 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts