Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kenapa mau premium, muncul unable to connect???

Kenapa mau premium, muncul unable to connect???

Kalo tekan mau bayar untuk premium dr apk Spotify nya, selalu muncul unable to connect gtu. Knp ya?
12 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Hope you don't mind' us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

If you're having issues with paying for your Premium subscription, we recommend checking out this Support Article for some helpful tips.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's happened to me too 
everytime I applied for spotify premium, and picking the payment method
the page is reloaded and give "unable to load" notification, my spotify app is the latest version, and I have rebooted my phone several time, but the problem still resist. 

Hey @gabdzilla,

Sorry to see you've been facing this issue!
We recommend trying the steps, provided in the support article; link by @Alex in the previous reply.

We're here for you if the issue persists afterwards 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You have to sign up via Spotify, not through the app.

I also have that kind of issue. Everytime I pick the premium package which I wanted, and try to pay with my credit card, the "unable to load" page always appears.

The same happened if I try to use other payment methods. And I don't want to change to other premium packages because it doesn't match my needs. 

Hey @BillyFerdinand,

Thank you for you reply in this thread. 

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window to avoid any issues caused by the saved cache or cookies. 

In case you're still getting this error - it'd be great to test it with a different browser. 

Lastly, if your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator

Difficult to Renewal Payment.

Not easy to Payment.

It's not about internet connection or local country issue.

Most people enjoy with spotyfy.

Please improved your Application.

i found it works when i use singapore vpn and picking payment method again. the page loaded well.

Kalo saya tekan mau bayar untuk premium itu muncul unable tu connect

solusi dari saya yaitu pakai VPN ketika ingin melakukan pembayaran, semoga membantu 🙏

it didn't help, no such a specific case in the page you provided. the solution is vpn. even spotify can not resolve this issue. it's not about the payment method error or such a thing. it's about failed when reloading. use vpn guys.

yes I know.. But I think this is one way that I can share it and it works for me who initially experienced a similar case

Suggested posts