Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG G2 w/ KitKat - No playlists appear or load...

Solved!

LG G2 w/ KitKat - No playlists appear or load...

Good evening all,

I just did a factory reset to my LG G2 (AT&T) and did the OTA updates all the way until KitKat. Now when I log-in to Spotify Premium, none of my playlists appear in the mobile app. Even having the link shared to me doesn't load anything; the app just shows the green "Loading" circle the whole time.

I can play other music that I browse to in the mobile app just fine, but none of my playlists even appear. Also, only 3 of my ~20 playlists appear sync-able in the desktop app, and even then they won't sync. Creating a playlist on the mobile app also does not sync the change on the desktop version.

I tried it on my iPod, and everything works flawlessly on the mobile version and desktop app; all playlists sync and update correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great night,

CS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the reply, Daniel!

I did do the clean installation, and cleared the saved data/cache and everything as well. My playlists were present (not in the Deleted/Recover page), they just wouldn't load on my phone for some reason.

I am happy to report that I had to pack up my laptop for a fantasy draft, and I decided to try syncing with just my phone and no laptop involved just to see what would happen. My playlists finally were able to load and then they synced! I even went back in later and synced my local files from my laptop as well.

Thanks again for your reply, and keep up the good work with Spotify!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Check to see if your playlists haven't been deleted, if they have you can recover them: http://bit.ly/SpotifyPlaylistRecover

Can you also try logging out of the Spotify app, then back in again and see if this refreshes it all. Lastly try a clean reinstallation

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

Thanks for the reply, Daniel!

I did do the clean installation, and cleared the saved data/cache and everything as well. My playlists were present (not in the Deleted/Recover page), they just wouldn't load on my phone for some reason.

I am happy to report that I had to pack up my laptop for a fantasy draft, and I decided to try syncing with just my phone and no laptop involved just to see what would happen. My playlists finally were able to load and then they synced! I even went back in later and synced my local files from my laptop as well.

Thanks again for your reply, and keep up the good work with Spotify!

Hi. So glad you got the issue solved. If it's OK I'll mark your own post as the solution just to keep things tidy as it seems you managed to find a resolution yourself.

Keep enjoying spotify.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

No problem! Thanks again.

Suggested posts