Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last.fm scrobble turning on after diasbled

Solved!

Last.fm scrobble turning on after diasbled

Several months ago I disabled Last.fm scobbling through the Spotify app on my android since I installed the Last.fm app and have since been facing an issue with scrobbling turning back on by itself everytime I open the app. When it turns back on, I always get a notification saying that my Last.fm information is incorrect.

Is there a way for me to erase any Last.fm information once entered so that it can stop turning on and showing this notification. I do have the scrobbling enabled on my desktop Spotify client but I do not want it on my phone. 

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6, with version 6.0.1 (although I was also experiencing this issue prior to updating to 6)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm having the same exact problem.  It's very annoying.

I've seen other posts say to uninstall Spotify on Android and reinstall, but then I will have to download everything I have saved locally to my phone again.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm having the same exact problem.  It's very annoying.

I've seen other posts say to uninstall Spotify on Android and reinstall, but then I will have to download everything I have saved locally to my phone again.  

I'll try reinstalling tonight, to see if that works. I'll check back with the results!

UPDATE:

It worked for me.

But it sure is a pain if you have 1000+ songs saved...

I see this bug too. Happens on both Android 6 and 7 with the latest Spotify client. 

Wow. This is annoying. Please fix. Only way to solve it so far is to uninstall/reinstall.

Suggested posts