Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Latest update re-sorted my playlists. How to sort playlist by artist and song title again?

Latest update re-sorted my playlists. How to sort playlist by artist and song title again?

Good Morning Everyone!  My Spotify app updated last night, and, much to my unpleasant surprise, all my playlists are now re-sorted by artist and album!  I've tried re-sorting every which way, but I can't get them back to artist and song title.  I don't really care to sort anything by album.  That's for the OCD folks that need to have everything compartmentalized (which is fine, but not for me).  Having my playlists sorted by artist and song title makes it so much easier to quickly find songs at will.  Please help me change it back! 

In the meantime, if anyone has a link to the previous version of Spotify, it would be greatly appreciated as well (also, what's up with our usernames showing below the song title?). 

1 Reply

It should work by just tapping on sort by artist! Screenshot_20180815-213154.jpg

If this helped, please mark it as a solution if you like to! If it didn't, please let me know. 

Suggested posts