Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local files will not sync to Galaxy S3, even though Spotify says they are synced

Local files will not sync to Galaxy S3, even though Spotify says they are synced

Hi all,

My problem is that spotify doesn't sync my local files with my Galaxy S3. Files hosted by spotify sync perfectly. The weird thing is that it syncs some files but skips others. My playlist will have the green arrow next to it but more than half of the songs aren't synced.

I reinstalled spotify on both pc and Galaxy. I reset my router. Turned of firewall and Antivirus but to no avail. I also removed the sd card from my phone but this didn't work.

If i make a playlist with one local file that doesn't sync, I can make contact with the phone through spotify on my pc, mark the checkbox and it actually seems like it's downloading. The playlist will get a green arrow, but when I open it up the song isn't synced.

So to make it clear:

I can see my phone on the pc so it's no firewall issue

Spotify tells me my playlist are synced offline but more than half of the songs are not synced, some weirldy enough are.

Does Anyone know what to do?

2 Replies

Does Spotify say they are offline synced, or does it say they are local tracks?

Liam

It gives the green arrow next to the playlist that the local files should be offliny synced to my phone. But half of the files aren't.

Suggested posts