Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need Help...Stationed in Japan with a Japanese HTC EVO3 and cant get my Spotify back!!

Please if there is anyone in here that knows how to install, or knows a loophole, or work around the get the Spotify Mobile App to a Japanese cell phone i would would be very thankful. I am currently stationed at an Air Base in Japan and Soptify Mobi...

• Casual Listener
  • Please if there is anyone in here that knows how to install, or knows a loophole, or work around the get the Spotify Mobile App to a Japanese cell phone i would would be very thankful. I am currently...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - sprint evo volume is stuck on full volume!

After the most recent upgrade, I can't adjust the volume when my headphones are plugged in. The volume is stuck on full blast. when i hit the lower volume button my android says its all the way down and even muted. no luck. help?

• After the most recent upgrade, I can't adjust the volume when my headphones are plugged in. The volume is stuck on full blast. when i hit the lower volume button my android says its all the way down ...
  • KrpZapheado
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded playlists disappears

It happened again: I have downloaded some playlists on my Galaxy Nexus and today they were all gone. Or not gone, they aren't just downloaded anymore. This has happened to me several times with 3 different phones, it's time to fix this problem now Sp...

• Visitor
  • It happened again: I have downloaded some playlists on my Galaxy Nexus and today they were all gone. Or not gone, they aren't just downloaded anymore.  This has happened to me several times wi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Android won't let me log in

I have a spotify premium account and have been trying to listen on my phone today, but the app is telling me that I am not logged in. I log in using my Facebook account. I click "login via FB" and it acts like it's logging me in, I see my playlists f...

• I have a spotify premium account and have been trying to listen on my phone today, but the app is telling me that I am not logged in.  I log in using my Facebook account.  I click "login vi...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't open on android htc eos

i've had a premium account for several months with no problem. now morning when i try to open spotify i briefly see my playlists, then the screen goes to log in. every time i put in my log in information it tells me it's incorrect, then i try through...

• Casual Listener
  • i've had a premium account for several months with no problem. now morning when i try to open spotify i briefly see my playlists, then the screen goes to log in. every time i put in my log in informa...
  • trishvos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WTF!?

I bought a 30 day premium card and it didn't give me premium it gave me till july of unlimited!? Please help im a first time user and this isnt making a really good first impression!!

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a 30 day premium card and it didn't give me premium it gave me till july of unlimited!? Please help im a first time user and this isnt making a really good first impression!!
  • Meister_Zeigler
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium account on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G

I have just bought a tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 10 " 4G. No SIM card yet accessing the Internet with WiFi. I have installed the Spotify app and logged in on the tablet The problem is that I can hardly do anything because Premium membership is n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just bought a tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 10 " 4G. No SIM card yet accessing the Internet with WiFi. I have installed the Spotify app and logged in on the tablet   The problem ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Nexus issues

Hi, I just became a premium subscriber a few days ago, but haven't really been able to get the mobile application to work. I've looked on the fourm for a little bit but was unable to replicate some of the successes people have had with their phones w...

• Hi,   I just became a premium subscriber a few days ago, but haven't really been able to get the mobile application to work.  I've looked on the fourm for a little bit but was unable to...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

galaxy nexus wont get download playlist

Hi guys Since the last upgrade 4.2.1 it won't get any playlist downloaded ... Any time I enter spotify after a shut down it asks me to log in again and all downloaded playlist are disappeared.Is quite annoying and I think you have been knowing this i...

• Hi guys Since the last upgrade 4.2.1 it won't get any playlist downloaded ... Any time I enter spotify after a shut down it asks me to log in again and all downloaded playlist are disappeared. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens in case i loose my device?

Hi, i'm wondering what happens in case i loose a device with synced files on it. As stated in the FAQ you can only sync files to 3 different devices. So what is happening in case i got 1 song synced to 3 devices, then loose on of them and replace it?...

• Hi,   i'm wondering what happens in case i loose a device with synced files on it. As stated in the FAQ you can only sync files to 3 different devices.   So what is happening in cas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary Error when merging accounts. Please try again.

I just signed up for spotify premium. When i try to log in on the mobile Android app, it gives me this message everytime i press sign in. Can someone please help me? Thanks

• I just signed up for spotify premium. When i try to log in on the mobile Android app, it gives me this message everytime i press sign in. Can someone please help me? Thanks
  • Zoki
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Distinguishment Between Clean and Explicit Songs

On the Android app it is difficult to tell the difference between clean and expicit versions of a track or album. There is no tag or label or anything that will alert you as to the censorship or lack thereof. It would be nice if an [Explicit] label s...

• Visitor
  • On the Android app it is difficult to tell the difference between clean and expicit versions of a track or album.  There is no tag or label or anything that will alert you as to the censorship o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I do to remove downloaded music from my internal storage

Hi, I've been wondering how do I do to remove downloaded playlists. I mean, I know there is an option that allows to remove it, but I have noticed that the files are still somewhere on my phone tacking up space. Please, how do I do to delete the file...

• Hi,   I've been wondering how do I do to remove downloaded playlists. I mean, I know there is an option that allows to remove it, but I have noticed that the files are still somewhere on my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work on my android

I have Spotify Premium, but lately all the songs have been grey. I can't play them. I've bought it for this month.. Why won't the tracks play?

• I have Spotify Premium, but lately all the songs have been grey. I can't play them. I've bought it for this month.. Why won't the tracks play?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium "License to listen offline expired"

So i've upgraded to Premium, I wish to listen to a playlist offline. I'm able to login to Spotify for Ubuntu 12.04 (review version) and use the offline mode. However when i try and 'Sync' to my HTC device the phone app does **bleep** all. Spotify on ...

• Visitor
  • So i've upgraded to Premium, I wish to listen to a playlist offline.   I'm able to login to Spotify for Ubuntu 12.04 (review version) and use the offline mode. However when i try and 'Sync' ...
  • tbagfish
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile device keeps "pausing" playback

not actually pausing, but on specific/particular songs, the music stops being audible.

• Casual Listener
  • not actually pausing, but on specific/particular songs, the music stops being audible.
  • ngleichman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone no longer boots after installing Spotify

Installed on ICS on Verizon HTC Rezound. Phone will no longer boot. Did this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

• Installed on ICS on Verizon HTC Rezound.  Phone will no longer boot.  Did this happen to anyone else?  Any ideas?
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Are spotify apps (on the sidebar) available for mobile phones?

Helloooooo everyone, Newly-upgraded Spotify Premium subscriber here! I just signed up for spotify premium last week and am loving it. So many songs and artists at my fingertips, and no ads too! I wasn't a huge spotify user before (more of an iTunes g...

• Regular
  • Helloooooo everyone,   Newly-upgraded Spotify Premium subscriber here! I just signed up for spotify premium last week and am loving it. So many songs and artists at my fingertips, and no ads...
  • idanby
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove radio station

This has been posted in the Mac and Windows forums, just thought I'd add it here as well. It wouldn't be so bad if there was magically a Maroon 5 radio station waiting for me when I first launched Spotify Radio. This is not a feature request, this is...

• Casual Listener
  • This has been posted in the Mac and Windows forums, just thought I'd add it here as well. It wouldn't be so bad if there was magically a Maroon 5 radio station waiting for me when I first launched Sp...
  • Clemferguson
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist Won't Download?

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I am trying to download a 300 song playlist. I have 29GB left on the phone, yet anytime I try to download it says I am out of space. Sometimes it will download 3 or 4 songs and then just stops. I have tried o...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I am trying to download a 300 song playlist. I have 29GB left on the phone, yet anytime I try to download it says I am out of space. Sometimes it will downlo...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes