Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

POCO X3 NFC

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I have the latest version of the app, (although this problem has persisted for several updates) my connection is good and it doesn't matter if I have the songs offline or not, the covers look blurry.

Pictures for comparison 

Screenshot_2022-06-04-22-48-52-516_com.spotify.music.jpg
IMG_20220604_230512.jpg
14 Replies

Hey @GUT5,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you check if the same blurred artworks are visible with a different account on another mobile device? This way we can directly exclude device and account related issues.

It's be also important to know which Spotify version you're currently using on the affected device.

Also try a different internet connection, regardless of the current one bein stable. How did that go?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey, sadly didn't work.

App version is 8.7.36.923

Hey there @GUT5

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to see if they see it the same way? Also, could you try logging in to your account on a different phone to check if the issue persists there?

On another note, we'd like to know if this happens with every artwork or only with some specific ones. 

Keep us in the loop.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hola, quería saber si había alguna novedad sobre este problema, porque yo también lo estoy teniendo, desde hace aproximadamente un mes. Todas las portadas e imágenes se ven borrosas y en muy mala calidad, me pasa sólo en la aplicación en el celular, no en la computadora.

Hola, hace aproximadamente un mes que todas las portadas e imágenes en la aplicación se ven en muy mala calidad; no es un problema sólo mío, de mi conexión a internet o de mi dispositivo porque leí varios reclamos sobre este mismo tema (hay reclamos sobre esto en los comentarios de la aplicación en Google Play). Tengo Android 7.0 y la versión de Spotify es 8.7.44.968.

Yo también vengo teniendo el mismo problema hace varios meses ya, me tiene cansado honestamente y no sé qué hacer, a veces parece q hacer un "clean reinstall" como dicen ellos sólo es peor xq cuando abres la aplicación por primera vez luego de reinstalar, absolutamente TODO se ve como si fuese 144p, hasta las imágenes de los podcasts, ya sea estando conectado a un wifi o usando datos móviles. Me molesta muchísimo.

Screenshot_20220718-161750_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-161756_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-161725_Spotify.jpg

Hey folks!

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum 🙂

@reguIarjohn thanks for the screenshots you kindly sent us. Can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you use? Is this happening on a different mobile device? It'd be awesome if you could check.

@ms57 could you send us screenshots about what you mentioned? Do you notice if this is happening on a different mobile device? Please send us the make/model and the OS of the device in which you're seeing this inconvenience. Don't forget to share with us the Spotify version you have installed. 

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

It's me again, several updates have already passed (now I have the 8.7.52.988 version) and the problem is not solved, I already tried all the previous suggestions, even reinstalled the app and it still persists. As you can see I'm not the only one with this problem, so this issue clearly does not depend on me, or my phone.

Although it may seem like a very minor problem, for me it makes my experience with the app less satisfactory. Even at one point I get the feeling that the audio quality is not good because of the poor quality of the images, even when it has nothing to do with it. 

I hope it can be resolved soon. Perhaps an option can be created in the settings to manually adjust the quality of images, like the option that already exists for videos and audioScreenshot_2022-07-24-13-23-43-381_com.spotify.music.jpg

IMG_20220724_133429.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-24-13-34-03-152_com.spotify.music.jpg

IMG_20220724_133429.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-24-13-31-44-437_com.spotify.music.jpg

IMG_20220724_133153.jpg

Hey folks, 

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

This issue is already being investigated by the relevant team. To keep reporting this issue, and in case you haven't sent it yet; would you mind confirming the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running? 

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sure.

Device is: POCO X3 NFC

Android 11

App Version is 8.7.52.988

Esperemos se arregle lo mas pronto posible, ya que si se siente muy mal la experiencia de la aplicacion 

My device is a Samsung A51 running Android 12

and the Spotify version (i recently updated it) is 8.7.48.1062

I hope this issue is taking care of or being dealt with because its really important for me, its really bothering many people not just me.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies and for the provided information.

We've now provided your information to the team that's looking into this.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am experiencing exactly the same issues.

Sonos: What is the timeline to fix this problem? This was raised in July 2022….

Suggested posts