Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Many many issues on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +, no resolution as of this

Many many issues on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +, no resolution as of this

Spotify continues playback after I unplug headphones, randomly stops playing causing me to have to go into app and restart the song, playback goes over phone ringing and when I answer calls playback continues over the call deafening whoever is on the other end. These issues happen repeatedly regardless of WiFi or mobile data and regardless of which WiFi network I am on. First I cleared the cache and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app. Since then I've tried the app on my ipod touch and had the same issues. I've been through the forums and tried as many fixes as I could find and I'm still having the issues. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +on Android version 5.1.1, I have a premium account, the app version is 4.4.0.1008. Unfortunately since my issues are with playback I can't offer screenshots.
2 Replies

I had the same problem with my Samsung s6. It would constantly just so playing music for no reason - from radio or playlist. I uninstalled then reinstalled the app, and now it won't let me log in. My username and password are correct, and no matter what, I don't get any customer support from this.

Same here tracks just stop playing for no reason, then start, then play a different track, just rubbish!!!! and i pay for this!!!!

Suggested posts