Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing features (Lyrics and playback song color)

Missing features (Lyrics and playback song color)

Plan

Premium

Device

Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

There has been some problems with the app or maybe my account, I haven't tested other accounts on my phone, the playback (spotify miniplayer notif) color has never showed up on my phone, and more recently the lyrics for any song don't show up, I've reinstalled (clean reinstall) l, rebooted the device and nothing fixes the problem, what can I do? 

1 Reply

Hey @HPA_,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

So, we can confirm this is a new feature we're testing at the moment. These tests are random, so this could explain why you can't see it. At Spotify, we're always testing new improvements and features to give our users a better experience. So you may see something your friend can't see, or you may have access to a completely new feature for a while.

Your feedback is very important to us, because it helps us make future decisions. We know you want to make the best out of your listening experience. 

On another note, since you can't see the lyrics, we'd like to check: are you listening to your music in Offline mode? If so, you'll need to connect to a Wifi network or your mobile data.

We'd also recommend you log out and log in twice onto your Spotify account; this way the system will force a resync of your account.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts