Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Music] Stop Playback after a Track

[Music] Stop Playback after a Track

I'm having problems with spotty on my android phone.   After I play music for awhile and close the app and reopen it.   I play a song and the music wont play anymore.  It will still show playing but I get no sound.    I have tried the app on different phones and computers it still does the same tging.  Ive tried using different internet and its still the same.    I have to stop the music every time it happens and play a different playlist and then stop that playlist and go back to my other playlist to hear music again but it will restart the playlist from the begginning.     I have a LG v35 thin q with oreo android.  Brand new phone with a fresh install.   This was happenning on my old phone as well .  Its been going on for about 3 weeks and I'm on a 3 month trial.   I would like a refund for the 3 weeks since its constantly giving me problems .

Device

LG v35 thin q

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

Foremost, please be aware that receiving a refund is never guaranteed, and support evaluates all requests on a case-by-case basis. With that in mind, please fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with support.
Support will do their best to get back to you as soon as possible, but please know that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Suggested posts