Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When i download songs it doesnt go to songs list

When i download playlists it shows the arrow and downloads the list of songs but it will not show up in the songs menu

• When i download playlists it shows the arrow and downloads the list of songs but it will not show up in the songs menu   
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't play (grayed out) on my Android device

I've tried uninstalling then re-installing on both my desktop and my phone, but the problem keeps happening. I have checked to see if I'm connected to the same network but I'm pretty sure I am. The songs play just fine on my desktop, but as soon as I...

• I've tried uninstalling then re-installing on both my desktop and my phone, but the problem keeps happening. I have checked to see if I'm connected to the same network but I'm pretty sure I am. The s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo descargar spotify en mi celular

Cuando lo intento descargar el celular se reinicia, que deberia de hacer? Tengo un Lanix L1000 Android 5.0.2

• Cuando lo intento descargar el celular se reinicia, que deberia de hacer? Tengo un Lanix L1000 Android 5.0.2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play all songs by an artist

Hi, I am a premium userI would like to play all songs by an artist but I cant find any buttons of view all song on Android platform. May I know any possible way to do it as it is very painful to enter into each album and add each singles one by one i...

• Hi, I am a premium user I would like to play all songs by an artist but I cant find any buttons of view all song on Android platform. May I know any possible way to do it as it is very painful to en...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Multiple Users on Single Device

I have a family plan which includes my wife, myself and my 2 young kids. How can I set up Spotify my phone so that I can play music from any of these accounts? Sharing playlists isn't a satisfactory solution because I don't want recommendations based...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family plan which includes my wife, myself and my 2 young kids. How can I set up Spotify my phone so that I can play music from any of these accounts? Sharing playlists isn't a satisfac...
  • madamiub
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 27 likes

Storage

I've been a Premium user for several years but a bit amateur when it comes to tech issues. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and am running out of storage. Is there a cloud or app where my music can be stored to free up memory?

• I've been a Premium user for several years but a bit amateur when it comes to tech issues. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and am running out of storage. Is there a cloud or app where my music can be stor...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The music stops.

Recently I have had an issue with my music stopping for no reason. I will start playing a song and after a couple of minutes it will stop. The app doesn't close, the music just stops so I have to press play again. This happens every few minutes.

• Regular
  • Recently I have had an issue with my music stopping for no reason.  I will start playing a song and after a couple of minutes it will stop.  The app doesn't close, the music just stops so I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Limited Download

How is that possible that i pay every mounth but are limited for my songs download ?

• How is that possible that i pay every mounth but are limited for my songs download ? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Eng/PL] issue with downloading songs on prepaid card / problem ze sciaganiem piosenek prepaid

Hi All,I have a strange issue. When I'm trying to download a song via mobile internet. When I'm using my standard card ( standards monthly subscription with T-Mobile) I am able to download songs on Spotify by using mobile internet. However when I swi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have a strange issue. When I'm trying to download a song via mobile internet. When I'm using my standard card ( standards monthly subscription with T-Mobile) I am able to download songs on...
  • lucas_sko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashing since last update

Hey guys, ever since the latest update, Spotify randomly stops playing music. The app shows the song continuing playing, yet no sound is there to hear. When I then close the app using the "Latest apps" function, it only shows a black screen after reo...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   ever since the latest update, Spotify randomly stops playing music. The app shows the song continuing playing, yet no sound is there to hear. When I then close the app using the "L...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the lyrics not working Android

Hi, I'd like to know how to use behind the lyrics, I've tried several songs, but I see no lyrics or the option to activate them, I've checked the behind the lyrics in the app options of my Asus zenfone 2 and I'm using latest app version but I can't s...

• Hi, I'd like to know how to use behind the lyrics, I've tried several songs, but I see no lyrics or the option to activate them, I've checked the behind the lyrics  in the app options of my Asus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading playlists on card for car.

So i just bought a new screen that supports android, but i never have wifi in the car and would like to download them on my carstereo. Is there a way i can perhaps insert the card in my pc, download the tracks to the card, and thus have the offline p...

• Casual Listener
  • So i just bought a new screen that supports android, but i never have wifi in the car and would like to download them on my carstereo. Is there a way i can perhaps insert the card in my pc, download ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play...doesn't

I have Spotify free on Android. This problem started about 2 weeks ago. On one of my playlists, shuffle play (the only playback option in the free version) keeps starting with the first song I added to the list and goes basically in the order of the ...

• Not applicable
  • I have Spotify free on Android. This problem started about 2 weeks ago. On one of my playlists, shuffle play (the only playback option in the free version) keeps starting with the first song I added ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mix not updating on Android

Hello, I'm having a problem with the Daily Mix on my Spotify app on Android. I was previously using the Spotify web player on my laptop and everything was working perfectly. I bought premium and started listening on my phone, but I noticed that the D...

• Hello, I'm having a problem with the Daily Mix on my Spotify app on Android. I was previously using the Spotify web player on my laptop and everything was working perfectly. I bought premium and star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm cancelling my Spotify Premium this month

I don't want to, but Spotify has its head buried in the sand for years now about solving the Android USB DAC problem. Enough, I am sick of waiting. USB is the future, and Spotify is living in the past. From their recent replies to suggestions in this...

• Roadie
  • I don't want to, but Spotify has its head buried in the sand for years now about solving the Android USB DAC problem. Enough, I am sick of waiting. USB is the future, and Spotify is living in the pas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Support

I have a Samsung Gear S3, Im trying to use it as a remote control, but i dont have that option in my settings neither do i have stream over WiFi, i only have : Offline. BT Audio. Info and Log Out, reinstalled on watch didnt work .. I have an IPhone 6...

• I have a Samsung Gear S3, Im trying to use it as a remote control, but i dont have that option in my settings neither do i have stream over WiFi, i only have : Offline. BT Audio. Info and Log Out, re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file downloads to mobile no cover art

I bought some music off bandcamp and downloaded it and added it to the local files on my spotify, i then added it to my phone by adding the file to a playlist, connected my desktop and android phone to the same network and downloaded them.My problem ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought some music off bandcamp and downloaded it and added it to the local files on my spotify, i then added it to my phone by adding the file to a playlist, connected my desktop and android phone ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo descargar musica

Tengo spotify Premium, Plan familiar. Tengo el problema en uno de mis dispositivos, en el cual si presiono en descargar una cancion, me aparece el cartel que dice descargando, pero nada mas, luego de eso no la descarga, y no la puedo escuchar en modo...

• Tengo spotify Premium, Plan familiar. Tengo el problema en uno de mis dispositivos, en el cual si presiono en descargar una cancion, me aparece el cartel que dice descargando, pero nada mas, luego de...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Android TV show "Something went wrong"

I tried reinstall,clean cache,login in/out,again and again.It still show me the error message "Something went wrong".My friends open Spotify on PS4,show the error same as mine.Is there an error on your server now?

• I tried reinstall,clean cache,login in/out,again and again. It still show me the error message "Something went wrong". My friends open Spotify on PS4,show the error same as mine. Is there an error...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright

This is not the real producer and the real title of song. The real song name is "Dj assassin- Frag out" you can find it everywhere.

• This is not the real producer and the real title of song. The real song name is "Dj assassin- Frag out" you can find it everywhere.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes