Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music add at Playlist by "Local Files" not synchronize with device Android

Music add at Playlist by "Local Files" not synchronize with device Android

When I add a music of my Local Files at a Playlist by PC Windows it not synchronize in the same Playlist in the phone Android. The name of music appears but not play. I thought that I could add any music of my Local Files in the Playlist and it synchronize on the Phone Android, but this not happens. Just musics that already are in the catalog of Spotify can be syncronized for play on phone Android?

6 Replies

Hi @alecx,

I did another thread explaining that here. Follow the steps carfully and please ask for further help.

Stay Awesome!

Q

Hi, Thank´s Q

In the instructions that you suggested i found the problem. The files that I have in the PC and want synchronize on mobile desn´t exist in the catalog of Spotify

Hi @alecx,

The sense of Spotify's Local File Sync is, that songs which are not in the Spotify Catalog, can also be played through Spotify!

Q

Hello Q, I need to apologize, the problem was in wifi, I configured the Windows firewall to allow Spotify only in private network and my network was configured as public. It was only necessary to configure the network as private that the files began to synchronize immediately. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your help.

alecx schrieb:

Hello Q, I need to apologize, the problem was in wifi, I configured the Windows firewall to allow Spotify only in private network and my network was configured as public. It was only necessary to configure the network as private that the files began to synchronize immediately. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your help.

Was it supposed to set that as Solution @alecx?

Good Job to achieve that it works now!

Q

Excuse me, I selected the wrong post as a solution.

Suggested posts