Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

OnePlus 7

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The music control buttons in my Notification Center aren't visible anymore since a couple of days. (see attached screenshots). My friends also have the same issue. I've already tried reinstalling the app but that doesn't fix the issue. All of us are on the latest beta version of the Android app (Ver. 8.5.92.85). This is only happening with the Spotify app. Other media apps do not have this issue.

Screenshot_20210105-203241.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-203233.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-203314.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

As you already know beta and alphas are pushed to public to test and get feedback, you can send the report to beta team (email is in the google group post or community post). For now, try installing the stable version from play store and check if the issue persists. Also, check if you have "Force Dark Mode" enabled in developer settings of your device, sometimes it also affects interfaces here and there.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

As you already know beta and alphas are pushed to public to test and get feedback, you can send the report to beta team (email is in the google group post or community post). For now, try installing the stable version from play store and check if the issue persists. Also, check if you have "Force Dark Mode" enabled in developer settings of your device, sometimes it also affects interfaces here and there.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply! Sorry, I was unaware beta issues were supposed to be submitted that way. Thank you for letting know, I have reported the issue to the correct team.

No problem, glad I could help.

Suggested posts