Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music often interrupted by loud noise

Solved!

Music often interrupted by loud noise

Recently when I play music through my Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy I9000) the music is sometimes interrupted by a loud, nerve-recking, belling noise. Sounds like when you put maximum volume on an amp and have the wire from that amp stuck in some power outlet. Don´t know how to describe it better.

With the Phone I listen to downloaded music only. The noise is not on the downloaded song itself as it is not always on the same location, means: Sometimes the noise comes after 30 seconds of Song A, the next time Song A is being played without problems, and the noise comes after 2 minutes in Song D.

Any suggestion somebody please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you using an EQ settings at all? 

I know it is a pain, but the first thing to try is all of the steps in the android troubleshooting guide and see if they can fix it. You will need to redownload all of your offline content however. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you using an EQ settings at all? 

I know it is a pain, but the first thing to try is all of the steps in the android troubleshooting guide and see if they can fix it. You will need to redownload all of your offline content however. 

Peter

Peter

It was not necessary to go through all that pain, it was obviously the Equalizer App I had installed. However the noise did not occur anymore since I uninstalled it. Thank you!

@herzberger40 wrote:

It was not necessary to go through all that pain, it was obviously the Equalizer App I had installed. However the noise did not occur anymore since I uninstalled it. Thank you!

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know 🙂 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts