Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stutters when connecting to wifi network (and more)

Music stutters when connecting to wifi network (and more)

I have recently noticed my music stuttering at distinct times, such as when connecting to a wifi network (happens both when I get home and arrive at work so I'm guessing that's why) and also when getting a Gmail notification (even though audio notifications are turned off). Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

3 Replies

Audio notifications will pause playback briefly, that's how it should be I think. You may need to recheck your settings for Gmail. Not too sure about the wifi part though but this is most likely down to android and/or the mobile. Do you get this when streaming music or when listening to downloaded music, out of interest?

It happens with downloaded music, though Spotify is not in offline mode. Not sure about streaming because I never stream without wifi.

The problem I noticed with gmail wasn't pausing (which I am used to when I get an SMS app) - it was the same kind of stuttering that I noticed with connecting to wifi.

I hane the same problem on my android mobile ( not on other android devices). I need to disconect from the wifi network and can only play offline music. with it connect to wifi music stutteres

Suggested posts