Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Music not showing up, but playlists do

My Music not showing up, but playlists do

I noticed recently that when I click on the "Songs," "Artists" and "Albums" tabs on my Spotify app (on Nexus 4), it's coming up as if I have nothing saved. However, my playlists still appear when I select the "Playlists" option so I know I'm logged onto the right account.

I also noticed that I can no longer save new music on my desktop. I'll click the "Save" button and it looks like it's saved, but it's gone when I log out and back in again. I'm not sure whether this is a related problem or not.

Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?

4 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having this exact issue also.

My phone (Samsung Note 3) has no library saved but all my playlists are useable, my laptop still shows all my library fine. 

I never turn my computer off so i cannot attest to the logging off issue you describe but I did add two new songs to my library on my phone after 'the wipe' and they have not shown up in my library on my desktop but are the only two songs in my libary on my phone.

However I can still change playlists on my laptop and have the changes instantly reflected on my phone.

This is the third time its happened to me in a month. I've tried so many things to fix it but nothing has worked twice so im assuming it resolves itself and reoccurs randomly.

All i can say is your library is safe so dont worry about having to repopulate it, ive got round the issue by copying my library into a playlist on my laptop and just using that on my phone. Old school spotify style.

Spotify is a **bleep**ing joke

Mine started doing this too. The only thing were songs would show up was in the Playlists. I went to one of my radio stations though and added a song then all of my songs showed up and I've not have any more issues

The adding a song from a radio station worked for me...

Suggested posts