Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Samsung won't synchronize anymore

My Samsung won't synchronize anymore

Hi there,

I'm a premium user and since a day or two suddenly my phone stopped with playing my local synchronized files. After that I tried to synchronize them again, but whatever I do I can't get them synchronized again. I allready tried deleting al files from spotify from my phone.

Hopefulle someone here can help.

Sincerely,

Jorden

12 Replies

Hi and welcome to the community!

Have you tried to reinstall the app?

Yeah I did, reinstal, clear cache, adding it again to my account as an ofline device.

It constantly says that there are too much devices for offline play but my phone is the only one using offline

I think it's better to you contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

@jorden1506 wrote:

Yeah I did, reinstal, clear cache, adding it again to my account as an ofline device.

It constantly says that there are too much devices for offline play but my phone is the only one using offline

Hey there @jorden1506, welcome to the community!

Double check that there isn't any unwanted synced devices here. 🙂 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I did and I deleted the android device already there the only thing standing there now is my computer.

Can you see your android device on the left of the desktop client under Devices?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes and now he sais it downloaded songs but when I want to play one all of them are deleted again and it starts to download again

i Have the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy s3.

I deleted it 3 times and after reinstall it works but still that VERY ANNOYING CONNECT GARBAGE that shows up again.

WHEN WILL IT BE DELETED 

There has been a development. Now the numbers from Spotify will synchronize but my local Numbers won't how can I fix this?

Can you check Windows firewall isn't blocking the Spotify app? both incoming & outgoing connections needs to be enabled.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Spotify isn't blocked by Firewall

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts