Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My phone wont sync local files over WiFI

My phone wont sync local files over WiFI

Greetings. So I've had this issue for a while, I have googled around and tried to solve it myself, to no avail. After setting up both my phone and laptop to the same WiFi network, creating a playlist for my local files and pushing "download" for that playlist on my phone, it just wont download then. It continues "downloading" at 0% forever. I have tried with multiple playlists or placing the music on my phone SD card, but it just doesn't download anything. I currently have a HTC Desire HD, but I tried this earlier with my HTC Legend, which is now crushed. I also tried with my stationary computer instead of my laptop.

-Both my phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network.

-I tried with the old Spotify app about a year ago, same issue. And I tried recently with the new.

-I have spotify Premium and I am logged in on it on both devices.

-The program is running on both devices.

My Desire doesn't show up under "devices" on the tab on my computer, but my HTC Legend did earlier.

-Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

I know this thread is old, but I found it when facing a similar problem.

My music would not sync over wifi despite having done all the necessary things to make it download.

It turned out that I didn't have enough space on my phone/Spotify had already reached its quota for storate on my iPhone.

I hope this helps somebody else!

Suggested posts