Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help with Spotify Connect and Denon X1100W

Need help with Spotify Connect and Denon X1100W

Hello all!

I've a Denon X1100W AVR device with integrated spotify connect interface. So far so great.

Currently, I have a Spotify Student Premium Account so I would like to stream the music from my Spotify app (Galaxy S3, Android) to the Denon device. When I start the app, the client is running, I can hear the music on the mobilphone but when I want to stream to the Denon device (I can elect it from the list in the Spotify App when I click on that little soundbox sign) nothing happens.

Seems like there is no problem with the network connection because I can see the Denon device in the Spotify app of my mobil. All other functionalities of my Denon device regarding internet sevices e.g. internet radio are working.

By the way, yes I the volume of the Denon is high enough ^^

I do really need help because I want to use Spotify Connect but couldn't find out what the problem is :(((

Thanks,

René

2 Replies

Try unplugging the Denon for a few minutes and then plug it back in to reset the connection.

It seems to be a common problem with receivers and multiple people were able to solve the problem by unplugging and then plugging back in.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Have you read any post of Spotify Connect working on a Denon? No, I have this same model but I am seeing just about every Denon model that offers Spotify connect being reported as having the same exact problem. I would hope Spotify would see this and pick up the phone and chew aome azzes at Denon. I'm getting aick of resetinv my AVR and reinstalling Spotify to get this function to work. I had Spotify before buyinv the Denon and the Slotify connect was a strong selling point. I am disappointed in Spotify for not checking into what Denons lack of intrest is in supporting this function. I am totally pissed at Denon for selling such a piece of **bleep**. They want to sport the Spotify logo and take our money but then just hang us out to dry. I hope this turns into a class action suit against Denon. There is no way in **bleep** they don't know this doesn't work on their equipment but they keep on pushing it.

Suggested posts