Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New update removed daily mixes?!

Solved!

New update removed daily mixes?!

Hello,

So today Spotify updated itself and now my daily mixes are nowhere to be found except in the recently played tab. It isn't under home nor playlists. So what the **bleep** Spotify?

OnePlus 6 btw

Kind regards,......

Screenshot_20190621-031349.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Horatius, 

Made For You is now found in the "Search" tab. It will be in the "Browse all" section, right after "Your top genres."

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Horatius, 

Made For You is now found in the "Search" tab. It will be in the "Browse all" section, right after "Your top genres."

Nope, not for me. I have the new update with the Music and Podcast primary tabs at the top and the Library or "Songs" is now in the playlist section call "Liked Songs." However, in the search section I have the search bar at the top, followed by "Your top genres," then "Browse all." My Home tab still has the "Made for you" area. However, only two of my Daily Mixes are working in my android phone. The others have the "Something went wrong" message. But they work on the desktop app.

Just out of interest what is the version number of the Spotify that you have?? I'm just curious as recently my Spotify has been acting funky. Like crashing very time I go to the podcast section in My Libraries? 

@AaronDinesh, I'm on Android. Spotify version: 8.5.10.774

Yep same here. Same version. Same OS. I can see my daily mixes fine, however I'm having problems of my own. The problem I'm having is that whenever I try to go to the Podcasts page in "Your Libraries" the app always crashes.  I asked one of my friend who has the exact same version and OS and he isn't having that problem! It's weird..... Seems like each of us are having different issues with the same app😂

Yeah, it seems that way. In another post, when another user selects an artist from the artist tab, they go to the artist page as if they did a search for that artist and clicked on them to get to the artist page—from where they can select which albums or songs to like, follow, save, etc.

For me, it lists all of the songs I've saved by them sorted by the albums the songs are from—but only lists the songs that I've actually saved. I can then shuffle all of the songs I saved by that artist.

OK, actually the "Made for you" is where DanifC said it was (see image below). However, I also still have it on my home tab and Mixes 1–4 have the "Something went wrong" error. Even when I access them from the search tab.

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 4.23.44 PM.png

I don't have that?? But I can still access my Daily Mixes from the home tab. I don't get any error

Screenshot_20190622-101132.jpg

Hi Aaron,

That's surprising that your Made For You is not there. You could try a clean reinstall and see if that fixes things, though if you still have it on your home tab, it might not be a problem for you? 

Suggested posts