Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New version USELESS

New version USELESS

It plays a random number of minutes of a song and then stops and goes 'offline'. Then back online again almost immediately. Restarting the same song or other song works but with same result. Maybe it is when the connectionspeed dips, like when riding a bus, but cannot confirm it. Last version worked fine. Anyhow it's not MY job to find the bugs! Will claim my money back until this is confirmed fixed!

Also the playing time is ESSENTIAL to see at all times. It is completely impossible to dj for friends without seeing remaining time at the bottom! It's imperrative this is fixed asap!
3 Replies

Can't comment on the offline issue, but to see the play time click on the mini now-playing display at the bottom of the screen to open up the full screen view
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have the same problem with my Xoom.  I listen to Spotify at work all day and ever since the upgrade it goes offline all day and I have to restart the song.  It's very annoying.  Lately I've been having to backup out of the screen I'm in to to get it to show online again (it just did it again as I'm typing this).

Also, I was running the preview before and it didn't do this.  Only since the official update.  I've re-installed the app as well.

Let's get this fixed before I cancel.

Check out PerBonomi's sticky thread at the top of this forum for things to try
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts