Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No heart and block buttons on daily mix

Solved!

No heart and block buttons on daily mix

Hey, was hoping to find a clearer answer here- 

When i first joined spotify i had the option to heart or block a song from my daily mix, after i got the premium account the buttons disappeared, 

Now i have a plus sign and no option to dislike a song on my daily mix. 

Also my mix hasnt renewed in like two days which is confusing. 

I tried deleteing and reinstalling the app, currently on lg g4 phone with android. 

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using exactly? Also, could you send us some screenshots of how the Daily Mix looks from your end?

We'll see what we can suggest.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using exactly? Also, could you send us some screenshots of how the Daily Mix looks from your end?

We'll see what we can suggest.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

thanks for your reply! 

my phone died over the weekend and after i replaced it my spotify became normal again. thank you ! 

I have the same problem. I'm running Spotify on an Android device.

Please help

Same problem here! I had the block button on the free account. This was a great fearure which was the reason for ditching Deezer, only to find out that after going premium of Spotify its no longer avalable. Why include it on free account in the first place? Sorry but this is consumer deseption... Without the block option, I do not see any benefits to Spotify over other music services like Tidal or Deezer..

Yeah, stuck in daily mix limbo here as well. No ability to LIKE or DISLIKE since going Premium.

@Maria_B Have you found out why this is happening yet?

Suggested posts