Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to download or sync in my android mobile

Not able to download or sync in my android mobile

Hello, I'm not able to download to my android mobile. If I try to use PC for sync, the mobile doesn't appear under devices. When I try direct download from mobile, it stays forever in 0% downloading.

• I reinstalled mobile application
  • Both devices are under same wi-fi
  • The mobile (a samsung galaxy ace2) has all energy saving options disabled, so, wi-fi doesn't get stopped and the mobile doesn't go on suspend mode
  • I have been able to download (directly) from my android table, in the same wi-fi network, so it shouldn't be a port-opening issue
  • My PC is Windows XP, Firewall and antvirus are disabled
  • My mobile has Android 2.3.6
  • This and this didn´t help, nor did the FAQ

EDIT: Following this I was able to download directly via wi-fi, I wolud actually prefer the sync option in device section, 1. I don't like all these energy options disabled, 2. it's much easier and intuitive

Thank you

4 Replies

Silly question, I know but the Ace is logged in with the correct credentials?

Yes, SIM and wifi are connected, also Spotify is correctly logged in

Sorry, I meant to ask if you logged into Spotify using the correct facebook or spotify credentials, whichever you use on your other devices. If the others are all logged in through facebook and the Ace using your spotify username, it would not appear under devices in the desktop client. Hope this makes sense - getting late here 🙂

Yes, all devices are connecred hrough same spotify account

Suggested posts