Premium

Country

México

Device

(Android-PC)

Operating System

(Android, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Why spotify doesn't allow me to add any song to one of my oldest playlist ? It doesn't show the list when I try to add any song to playlist. One specific playlist, it shows the rest of the playlist I have created. The playlist is mine and is a public, playlist called "Day off"

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jezzikag,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to read this support site article and follow the steps listed in it to see if Spotify works properly as a result.

If following the steps in the article doesn't do the trick, it'd be good to perform a clean reinstall and start with a brand-new as well as the latest version of the app. Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your devices.

If what you reported isn't fixed after these attempts, would you mind sharing a screen video of what happens as well as the Spotify link of the playlist you mentioned? It'll help us look into this in greater detail.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jezzikag,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to read this support site article and follow the steps listed in it to see if Spotify works properly as a result.

If following the steps in the article doesn't do the trick, it'd be good to perform a clean reinstall and start with a brand-new as well as the latest version of the app. Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your devices.

If what you reported isn't fixed after these attempts, would you mind sharing a screen video of what happens as well as the Spotify link of the playlist you mentioned? It'll help us look into this in greater detail.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Thanks Mario !

Hey @jezzikag,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad that my suggestions turned out to be useful 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts