Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

O Spotify apaga as minhas músicas

O Spotify apaga as minhas músicas

O Spotify sempre apaga as minhas músicas, eu baixo todas elas, e eles apagam de novo, eu sou usuário do Spotify Premium e quase nunca posso ouvir minhas músicas offline porque o app apaga elas.
4 Replies

Hey @Arthur_Augusto!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. In this case, we think that the cache of your devices might be duplicated and this could be causing the issue. To fix this up, please remove all your offline devices over here. Then, reinstall the app following these simple steps.

This should fix the issue, but you need to remove the offline device before you reinstall the app. Keep in mind that you'll have to re-sync all your offline music once again.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Olá,

Li sua resposta e acho que encontrei o meu problema, mas isso não significa que vocês não podem resolvê-lo.

Eu costumo usar o app do Spotify no meu notebook windows, acredito que seja por isso (dados duplicados do cachê) que as minhas musicas no smartphone são apagadas frequentemente.

Tentem corrigir isso, por favor. 

Valeu!

Pois é, amigo. Comigo também acontece isso. É lamentável um bug desse sendo que pagamos pelo aplicativo.

I cannot understand how a multinational streaming company like Spotify has such a stupid bug in its app; bug that will only happen to those who download songs, meaning they pay for the service. Everytime I log on my computer spotify, the next time my android updates the app *BOOM* Where are my songs? The playlist are left untouched, but all of the artists and albuns that were downloaded simply fades to Narnia. I wish you guys could give us a more satisfatory response/feedback than this. I know it's the moderator's fault though... Thank you for a short-term solution.

Yours truly,

Gustavo.

Same thing here. Playlists are left untouched but the albums always dissapear. I bought a new SD card thinking that the first one might be damaged or something but it happened again. I also reseted my android and it happened again. I'm losing my patience with Spotify... 

Suggested posts