Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Popup Menu

Solved!

Offline Popup Menu

Yesterday i updated my Spotify on Android on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Version 7.2.0.1250) and noticed two important and annoying things. At first: all these consequent UI updates might look pretty and so on, but it would be nice to spare some pretty loading bars for some more performance in the app but i dont know if this is realizable somehow.

The second thing is more important:

Theres a little popup menu when u either press and hold on a song or click on the three dots next to it. Why is it in this version necessary to have an internet connection just to e.g. add a song to the queue?  The previous version had the same options but i could enter it without internet. Now it tells me that there is no connection so it wont work. PLZ FIX/READD THIS FEATURE....ITS ANNOYING TO NOT BEING ABLE TO QUEUE SONGS WITHOUT INTERNET!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm using the same version and adding songs to the queue in offline mode works fine. Maybe you could try reinstalling.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm using the same version and adding songs to the queue in offline mode works fine. Maybe you could try reinstalling.

I don't know why, but the next day (nothing has changed) it worked just fine...So im gonna close this topic. Must've been just a little bug... Restart fixes everything 🙂

Suggested posts