Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline listening with tracks queued on desktop app being queued on android app.

Solved!

Offline listening with tracks queued on desktop app being queued on android app.

Im have premium account. Use spotify on both my work and home desktops and on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I noticed a problem. I usually walk to work while listening to my playlists on my phone in offline mode. Then once im at work i switch to my work desktop app.

I noticed that when i queue some track on my desktop app somehow they get queued on my mobile phone app aswell.

So when i walk back home from work and try to listen to my playlists it plays 1 song and then tries to play from my queued tracks which are not on my playlist so i cant listen to them cuz im not online.

When i try to skip to another song it says track is not available.

It only started happening recently (past 2 or 3 days).

How could i solve this?

Is there anyway to clear play queue on mobile app?

If there is such an option, i didn't find how to do it yet.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Think i found solution/workaround.

I was keeping my android app in online mode, just on my way home i would have no internet access.

Switched to offline mode, so it couldn't connect to my desktop apps, hence no tracks should be get queued on my phone.

So i hope that's gonna solve my problem. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Think i found solution/workaround.

I was keeping my android app in online mode, just on my way home i would have no internet access.

Switched to offline mode, so it couldn't connect to my desktop apps, hence no tracks should be get queued on my phone.

So i hope that's gonna solve my problem. 🙂

Suggested posts