Offline mode problem ! Unselected song trying to play when the offline mode is on !

Solved!

Offline mode problem ! Unselected song trying to play when the offline mode is on !

marccharby
Regular

I'm on a LG G4

-marshmallow.

-32gb internal

-32gb external storage

When i'm downloading my songs and  switching to offline mode, my unselected song a trying to start. 

Since the last update, this problem started. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Offline mode problem ! Unselected song trying to play when the offline mode is on !

Daniel
Community Legend

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Also make sure to read the thread about the Marshmallow update & Adoptable Strorage which is pinned to the top of the board.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Offline mode problem ! Unselected song trying to play when the offline mode is on !

Daniel
Community Legend

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Also make sure to read the thread about the Marshmallow update & Adoptable Strorage which is pinned to the top of the board.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS