Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline use

Offline use

Ok, I have downloaded Spotify app off playstore on my car's touch screen. I did this to be able to listen to music while "offline". I downloaded multiple songs while connected to my homes WiFi. I then Proceeded to set my Spotify to offline and take a deiveand the downloaded music worked flawlessly.. The next morning I crank the car and hit the road. After hitting the Spotify app I go to my library to listen off-line, itnwill not olay the downloaded content from the day before.. I pull back into my hiuse and Turn on my wifi and go back tomlibrary. All downloaded content is tbere and working great, I proceed to turn unit back to Offline use and take a drive again, everything works great. It seems that after sitting overnight I have to login while connected to wifi and then set to offlineand it works until the next day again. If I do not have wifi access this is not possible every morming.. why will it not simple keep me logged in so I can play fownloaded offlineo content every day??? It's frustrating......

0 Replies

Suggested posts