Family

Country

Ukraine

Device

(Redmi note 10)

Operating System

(Android 12)

My Question or Issue

Downloaded music becomes unavailable immediately after the internet goes down. I tried all the recommendations, deleted Spotify and reinstalled. All permissions to the application are given. Even did a factory reset. What else could be the problem?

5 Replies

Hello @GKlizze , welcome to the community.

The issue could be related to the SD card, if you have one on your phone. Can you temporarily remove it and put it back in. Then you go over to the storage settings within the app and make sure it's set to your preferred storage.

VPNs can also be the cause of such issues, if you have one running, turn it off and restart your device. Then find out if the issue persists.

Good luck.

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There is no SD card in the phone, and the occupied space is displayed correctly. vpn is maybe corporate, but it is deployed on the router - spotify doesn't know about it for sure😅

Good day @GKlizze 

It is possible that the corporate VPN you speak of is the one giving you troubles.

So if you can't switch it off, you should try connecting to a different network. Or maybe cellular data.

If it doesn't help, we'll try something else. 

Hope to resolve it soon, take care 😄

TaylithSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks for the answer, it didn't help. most likely the problem is in the shell MIUI . 

Hey @GKlizze,

Jumping in here on behalf of @Taylith . Thanks for getting back to us and for the troubleshooting you've tried so far.

Could you please let us know if you're using Offline mode to listen to downloaded content on your device?

Any screenshots you can provide will also be helpful to identify what's causing the issue. You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor.

We'll be on the lookout for your update.

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts