Country

Mexico

Device

Huawei P10 Plus

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Since i hate the new library view.

Can someone tell me What was the LAST version using the previous library view so i can downgrade please

11 Replies

Hi,

How would you be able to downgrade?

Regards,

René

installing it from the APK. on the interwebs there are archives of every version released to most apps. you download and install it manually on the device.

there are some risks though. but i'd take it to get the old view back.

Ok, but you will always lose end the end, api's will change and break the old versions and the new versions will have features you like which you can't use.

I had the same frustration than took a deep breath and asked my self if it was really that bad, in my opinion it's not. I can play all my albums and playlists, that's the only thing I'm doing. What else would you need?

Regards,

René

i want to be able to play artists and albums or songs however i please to. not how spotify wants me to.

i had a lot of albums and songs saved. now if i click to save an album i have to manually enable download. that sucks im planing to change devices. How would i download all my saved albumb and songs with a single touch??i will have to go one by one clicking download. i want my music there for when i need it. simple.

does anyone knows last version that  had the old library view?

i dont care about new functions. what it used to do was enough for me.

How do you download all your saved albumb at once?

How do you like/love all songs no an album at once?

my listening experience has was highly affected by this change. you should make a poll

I wish I had your sense of acceptance. I flat out canceled my subscription after the recent update and will keep browsing the community to see if anything changes. The way Spotify has changed their already bad artist/album/song organization in the Library is, in my opinion, a hate crime. It just doesn't jive with the way I want to listen to and access my music and the best way for me to let them know is to stop giving them money.

I hope they make good changes, though!

so, im thinking to do that, what other service would u recommend that will let you save stuff for off line playing? i've got a limited plan so i usually download at home through wifi and listen offline on the go.

I don't have much of a recommendation. Before I got Spotify I would either buy an album I like on iTunes once a month (about the same price as Spotify), use Pandora (back then it was, like, $26 a year), and use YouTube. Now I will probably just binge out on Audiobooks, podcasts, and still use YouTube. 

Spotify is the only service I've used that is like... Spotify so I just don't know what other options are out there. I'd rather not jump to another service, but if Spotify doesn't fix their song organization by the time I get jonesin' real hard for music then I'll look at some other service options. Maybe just iTunes music.

Ok, 

I thougt about how this could be implemented. I subimmted a new idea:

[All Platforms][Your Library] New library improvements to bring back old library experience

If you agree, than like the idea.

Regards,

René

So you finally opened your eyes.. Too late I've already subscribed to youtube premium.

Just bring the old view back so you don't keep loosing customers. People was happy with it. Why **bleep**ing trying to push something new that clearly sucks. 

Ha, I too just subscribed to YouTube Premium (or, rather, Music). It has its own issues that I'm not sure I will like... but hopefully Spotify will fix their UI before my free trial is up at YTM. If I invest too much time into organzing my YTM then I'm not sure I'll be going back to Spotify. 

But still hoping for good fixes from Spotify!

Suggested posts