Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Never had this before but suddenly completely unable to use my Bluetooth speakers. Spotify will freeze/sutter for a few seconds every few seconds, tried charging the speaker, reinstalled Spotify, changed Spotify quality etc. It just isn't working. 

Using Wifi and my connection is fine.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know you said you've already tried reinstalling, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Could we also ask you to try on a different network, just so we can compare to see if there is a difference in the connection and rule out the possibility that this is a problem with your network?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I'm having the same issue since the recent update.  I'm on iPhone XS - using Bose bluetooth Ear buds.  Sound is cutting in and out separately in each speaker and also speeds up the music.  It sort of goes into a fast forward play and cuts in and out in each speaker.  I've removed the app and re-uploaded.  Checked cacheing and reset my Bose ear buds.  Nothing has worked. 

Hey @Odalejd,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for trying out those steps already.

Could you also try performing a soft reset of your phone?

If that doesn't work, we'll need the following info:

• exact Spotify version
  • device + OS version

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply 😉

Suggested posts