Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only playing first 10 songs on playlist

Only playing first 10 songs on playlist

On my oneplus 5t on the newest Android update all of my personal playlists, with some of them having 800 songs, will only shuffle play from the first 10 or so songs on the playlist. I have Spotify free and haven't had problems before this update and I'm really disappointed I can no longer listen to the vast majority of my music. Link to my main playlist for example: https://open.spotify.com/user/darthcookieman/playlist/5dq6BIRAmRhnozSXeYgG3J?si=VpjE0JUgROmCPfO9A9xt...

4 Replies

Hey @DarthCookie!

Thanks for the report. The right team are aware of this issue between Shuffle and Connect and they're investigating.

Hopefully they'll find a fix soon.

This is not just an issue with Connect; my Android phone has been doing it since late November. No one I have talked to at Spotify seems to have any idea what's causing it. It has made the Android app unusable for me.

Hi @jeffhpc1,

Rest assured, our devs are also aware of this sometimes happening outside of Connect for a few users across a number of devices.

For now, keep checking your device for software and app updates whislt it's being looked into.

Thanks!

Thanks, @JackS. In almost 3 months, that's the first time anyone has acknowledged that Spotify devs are aware of this problem. You have given me hope.

Suggested posts