Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Oops! A Lot of Things Going Wrong!

Oops! A Lot of Things Going Wrong!

I'm having trouble with my Spotify on my Android tablet.

As soon as I log in, I keep the ! with the circle around it and the "Oops! Something Went Wrong!" message

If I fool around with it long enough, it will let me browse, but all the playlists show up as empty.

I can start music on my phone, and it recognizes that I'm playing music on another device, but when I try to use connect to switch it to the tablet, the music simply stops and won't play unless I restart the song on my phone. 

It used to work, and I'm not sure what changed, but this is rather aggravating. 

9 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

I've already tried those solutions.

What tablet are you using. What is the Android version it is on? What Spotify app version is installed?

Can you also try a clean install with the SD card removed (if applicable) to see if the issue is a faulty SD Card?

Android Troubleshooting:

Neutab N10 Plus
Android 5.1.1
Spotify Version 4.8.1004
No SD card

Okay, I just opened my Spotify app and it says I don't have an internet connection.

I reset my entire tablet, signed out from everywhere, redownloaded Spotify, logged in, and it says "Sorry, smoething went wrong. That didn't work. Please have another go."

This is what I get as soon I log inThis is what I get as soon I log in

Alright, also, there is NO MUSIC showing up in ANY PLAYLISTS including those curated by Spotify

As soon as I search for something, for example I tried searching for "Clash", as soon as I typed in the "C" it goes to the "oops" message.

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts