Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pauses while reproducing

My device it is a ZTE blade v6, I have a premium account, and I don't know why if I'm using Spotify with my earphones, the Playlist that I'm playing pauses itself with no explanation, I don't know if it's a problem with my device or with the app, ple...

• My device it is a ZTE blade v6, I have a premium account, and I don't know why if I'm using Spotify with my earphones, the Playlist that I'm playing pauses itself with no explanation, I don't know if...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EQ is delayed on Nexus 6P

I have just purchased a Nexus 6P as an upgrade from my iPhone 5s. I absolutely love the phone but there is one thing I despise about it, and that's the equaliser in Spotify. I listen to Spotify everytime I'm out of the house and I really like using t...

• I have just purchased a Nexus 6P as an upgrade from my iPhone 5s. I absolutely love the phone but there is one thing I despise about it, and that's the equaliser in Spotify.   I listen to Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast - Skip Songs

Hi all, I can't seem to skip tracks on spotiy when the audio device is a Chromecast without the songs stopping, or hanging. Where as if I leave the song playing it always goes to the next song no worries.Any ideas?

• Hi all, I can't seem to skip tracks on spotiy when the audio device is a Chromecast without the songs stopping, or hanging. Where as if I leave the song playing it always goes to the next song no wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running on Phone, controlled by external tablet.

Hello Spotify Users and Staff! Currently I am a Premium Subscriber to Spotify. I know you can stream remotely from your phone to your desktop but what I wanted to do is a little different. My plan was to connect my phone to the car speaker system but...

• Hello Spotify Users and Staff!    Currently I am a Premium Subscriber to Spotify. I know you can stream remotely from your phone to your desktop but what I wanted to do is a little differ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in

When I try to sign in it tells me that my username or email is incorrect and they are one in the same, so I try to sign up and tells me that the user name is taken my email address which is my username

• When I try to sign in it tells me that my username or email is incorrect and they are one in the same, so I try to sign up and tells me that the user name is taken my email address which is my userna...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very İmportant

Hi , I'm listening to a playlist that was previously deleted (Your morning coffee in spotifyuk ) . Do I have a chance to find again

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I'm listening to a playlist that was previously deleted (Your morning coffee in spotifyuk ) . Do I have a chance to find again
  • yusufiktu006
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music everyday, sometimes 70 or more songs!

Dear Spotify, why is it that every time, I start the Spotify app on my phone, it has to download almost all of my songs again?It is driving me mad, this is stupid. It has to download almost 80 songs sometimes, other times maybe 18, but always more th...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify, why is it that every time, I start the Spotify app on my phone, it has to download almost all of my songs again? It is driving me mad, this is stupid. It has to download almost 80 so...
  • Thierrydriessen
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Always downloading songs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Android 6

Hi we're running CM13 on a Samsung Galxy s4mini.The complete troubleshooting Guide regarding se SD-card.Doesn't work Spotify always uses internal memory even, when this is completely filled with stuff. Great Bullhsit guys. Has anybody an Idea what is...

• Hi we're running CM13 on a Samsung Galxy s4mini. The complete troubleshooting Guide regarding se SD-card. Doesn't work Spotify always uses internal memory even, when this is completely filled with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium upgrade

I upgraded about 5 months ago. Accidentally uninstalled the app. After re installing the app. My upgrade was gone! How do i recover it?

• I upgraded about 5 months ago. Accidentally uninstalled the app. After re installing the app. My upgrade was gone! How do i recover it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music videos

Does anyone think Spotify will implement videos into the app? Would be a sweet update!

• Does anyone think Spotify will implement videos into the app? Would be a sweet update!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app stops track 2sec bevor finish

Ciao everybody, i've a problem with the spotify app on my Sony Z3 compact (Android 5.1.1). I've I play music with the app, the track stops always 2sec. bevor finish. (If the track lasts 5:46 it stops at 5:44).This appears after a random number of tra...

• Ciao everybody,   i've a problem with the spotify app on my Sony Z3 compact (Android 5.1.1).   I've I play music with the app, the track stops always 2sec. bevor finish. (If the track l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App not showing up in Android Auto

I recently purchased and installed an Android Auto compatible radio in my car. Android Auto works great, though Id really prefer to play music with Spotify which is supported. I have seen articles about people using it with the same radio that Ive go...

• I recently purchased and installed an Android Auto compatible radio in my car.    Android Auto works great, though Id really prefer to play music with Spotify which is supported. I have s...
  • Phil823
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • android auto
    Galaxy S6
    Lollipop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

OK so I recently started using spotify and heard you could get a 7 day free trial which I can't and I have not used the trial and its not showing up please help... Sincerely, Spotify user

• OK so I recently started using spotify and heard you could get a 7 day free trial which I can't and I have not used the trial and its not showing up please help...      Sincerely, &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecualización

Hola, espero que se encuentren bien! Necesito ayuda para dejar establecida la ecualización que más me gusta, que cuando salgo del menú de configuración la ecualización se me desactiva.Gracias!

• Hola, espero que se encuentren bien! Necesito ayuda para dejar establecida la ecualización que más me gusta, que cuando salgo del menú de configuración la ecualización se me desactiva. Gracias!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App Crashing

A while ago I updated the app, didn't have any problems. About a week ago the app has completely stopped working. When I open it, a black screen appears and then closes and a "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped" message appears. I have tried turning ...

• Casual Listener
  • A while ago I updated the app, didn't have any problems. About a week ago the app has completely stopped working. When I open it, a black screen appears and then closes and a "Unfortunately, Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premier 3 mesi a 0.99

Salve volevo un informazione x più di 5 giorni (dal 25 dicembre)non sono mai riuscito ad attivare la promozione il messaggio era sempre uguale.Impossibile registrare causa problemi tecnici.ora che non c'è più la promozione si riesce perfettamente ad ...

• Salve volevo un informazione x più di 5 giorni (dal 25 dicembre)non sono mai riuscito ad attivare la promozione il messaggio era sempre uguale. Impossibile registrare causa problemi tecnici.ora che ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to delete or remove whole albums htc-one-m8 Android 5.0.1

for instance, I only wanted one song from Fleetwood Mac and whole album is there offline with no option that I can find to remove album(s).I can remove individual songs but unless I hunt and pecking around I sometimes accidentally add another album I...

• for instance, I only wanted one song from Fleetwood Mac and whole album is there offline with no option that I can find to remove album(s). I can remove individual songs but unless I hunt and peckin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • remove
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Album Art Whatsoever

This happens quite often, all of sudden I get no album art on any of my songs. Whether they be locally stored, saved for offline, or just regular listneing. I have tried reinstalling the app all together, clearing the cache/data for the app, as well ...

Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-35-07.png Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-36-44.png
  • Music Fan
  • This happens quite often, all of sudden I get no album art on any of my songs. Whether they be locally stored, saved for offline, or just regular listneing. I have tried reinstalling the app all toge...
  • chicknahaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New songs on an offline playlist

So, I've followed a playlist that somebody else has made and have made it Offline on my mobile. My question is, when that person adds new songs to that playlist, will it automatically download them and make them offline on my mobile? I obviously don'...

• Regular
  • So, I've followed a playlist that somebody else has made and have made it Offline on my mobile.   My question is, when that person adds new songs to that playlist, will it automatically downlo...
  • markusfen
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the cache and saved data not working

Hey guys this is bugging me. After some issues on syncing yesterday was fixed now my phone is full on storage space. I did the deleting of saved data and cache from the settings menu and it didint worked. Then I clear the cache of the app and uninsta...

• Regular
  • Hey guys this is bugging me. After some issues on syncing yesterday was fixed now my phone is full on storage space. I did the deleting of saved data and cache from the settings menu and it didint wo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline data
    storage space
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes