Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify Premium

If I payed for Spotify premium for one year in the Philippines, would it still be available if I went to United States?

• If I payed for Spotify premium for one year in the Philippines, would it still be available if I went to United States?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why will songs always stop after 7 seconds?

Everytime I use Spotify on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4), only for one of my two playlists, the songs will no matter what always stop after 7 seconds. I would try to play the song again numerous times but it's not working. I even made sure all of ...

• Everytime I use Spotify on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4), only for one of my two playlists, the songs will no matter what always stop after 7 seconds. I would try to play the song again numerous t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Interferences on listening

Hi.So here's the problem ... I have a nexus 5 and a spotify premium account, and for about a month, when I'm listening music with my headset there's interferences. But only with headsets and only on Spotify ( I tested 3 headsets and there is no probl...

• Hi. So here's the problem ... I have a nexus 5 and a spotify premium account, and for about a month, when I'm listening music with my headset there's interferences. But only with headsets and only...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • interferences
    Nexus 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Mystery Device and music suddenly available on my app.

I was listening to music at work over my bluetooth speaker like I doa lmost every night, and i noticed it was stopping and changing to some weird mexican msic constantly. When I looked closer, some Asus Device was available (I dont own any asus devic...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to music at work over my bluetooth speaker like I doa lmost every night, and i noticed it was stopping and changing to some weird mexican msic constantly. When I looked closer, some A...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sign on with phone

Hello I reset password. I can sign into account at spotfy.com but when I go to phone and key in new password says user name or password not found

• Hello I reset password. I can sign into account at spotfy.com but when I go to phone and key in new password says user name or password not found
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still not saving to ad card

I have uninstall, cleared cahe date etc. looked for the coded data file, not existent on my phone, reinstalled and its still not saving to my sd card, I've formatted the sd card, I've got 14gb spare. What else can I do?

• I have uninstall, cleared cahe date etc. looked for the coded data file, not existent on my phone, reinstalled and its still not saving to my sd card, I've formatted the sd card, I've got 14gb spare....
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sd card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle repeats quite a bit for me.

I decided to make only one playlist which currently has racked up over 1500 songs. I've noticed that I will get quite a lot of song repeats during one session. For example, I'll hear "song a" then about 15 songs later, it'll play again. It's extremel...

• I decided to make only one playlist which currently has racked up over 1500 songs. I've noticed that I will get quite a lot of song repeats during one session. For example, I'll hear "song a" th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch between offline and online

Why is there no switch to allow me to go online when I have an internet connection? The "offline" switch appears when I'm online, but disappears otherwise, forcing me to try searching for something to get it to prompt the "go online" option. Can't we...

• Regular
  • Why is there no switch to allow me to go online when I have an internet connection?  The "offline" switch appears when I'm online, but disappears otherwise, forcing me to try searching for somet...
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! using google play gift card to get premium account

Ive read that it is possible to get a premium memvership by using a google play gift card but i dont know how. Can anyone write the steps how to do it please. I got my google play gift card just to get a premium membership but now i dont know how to ...

• Ive read that it is possible to get a premium memvership by using a google play gift card but i dont know how. Can anyone write the steps how to do it please. I got my google play gift card just to g...
  • rossano_desimon
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Gift Card
    google play
    Troubleshooting
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Music stops playing : THIS WORKS (for me)

Since the last update to the app, I have been having the issue with music stopping mid-track (playing offline, not linked to internet/wifi or Bluetooth).Completely random, might cut out on the first track, or the tenth, or not at all.Using LG G3 and ...

• Roadie
  • Since the last update to the app, I have been having the issue with music stopping mid-track (playing offline, not linked to internet/wifi or Bluetooth). Completely random, might cut out on the...
  • Killavirus
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

SD Card Saving problem.

Hi everyone. First of all I'm sorry for my bad English if I'm writing badly. And this is my first post! YEY!!! Anyway I have a problem (wow nice suprise). I'm using Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and I used 4 GB sd card. Last week I changed my SD card (16 GB). ...

• Hi everyone. First of all I'm sorry for my bad English if I'm writing badly. And this is my first post! YEY!!!   Anyway I have a problem (wow nice suprise). I'm using Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and I...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't download on my phone

My spotify app kept crashing so i uninstalled it, however now when i try to download it again from the play store 'error: -24' appears and it won't download succesffuly. I've contacted google play and they think it's a problem with spotfy as i can do...

• My spotify app kept crashing so i uninstalled it, however now when i try to download it again from the play store 'error: -24' appears and it won't download succesffuly. I've contacted google play an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Takes forever to get some music playing

If I just want to hit "shuffle play" and get some random music playing from my offline library, I often have to wait several minutes just to get the shuffle play button to appear after navigating to "all songs." There should be a shortcut. I shouldn'...

• Regular
  • If I just want to hit "shuffle play" and get some random music playing from my offline library, I often have to wait several minutes just to get the shuffle play button to appear after navigating to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bought premium but still on free division

Hey, I bought spotify premium today 01/11/2015 but I have still not been transferred to the premium, I lie still in free. money has been pulled out of my bank account, I need help. Whether you do it on premium or so I must politicize report their fir...

• Hey, I bought spotify premium today 01/11/2015 but I have still not been transferred to the premium, I lie still in free. money has been pulled out of my bank account, I need help. Whether you do it ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are no longer available offline

A couple times in the past week when I've powered down my Samsung Galaxy S5 and then powered up again, I found that my Spotify playlists that were previously Available Offline, were no longer Available Offline. Checking my SD card it still shows that...

• Gig Goer
  • A couple times in the past week when I've powered down my Samsung Galaxy S5 and then powered up again, I found that my Spotify playlists that were previously Available Offline, were no longer Availab...
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Me hicieron el cargo del servicio pero no tengo premium

Pase los datos de mi tarjeta y salió un aviso sobre un problema con mi tarjeta de crédito que lo intentará otra vez y que no me preocupara pues no se hizo ningún cargo pero el cargo si se hizo y no tengo premium

• Casual Listener
  • Pase los datos de mi tarjeta y salió un aviso sobre un problema con mi tarjeta de crédito que lo intentará otra vez y que no me preocupara pues no se hizo ningún cargo pero el cargo si se hizo y no t...
  • Krenros
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify doesn't play on mobile app through speakers

I am trying to play spotify on the mobile app through headphones or speakers when I connect through the headphone jack. How do I get it to play through the speaker?

• I am trying to play spotify on the mobile app through headphones or speakers when I connect through the headphone jack. How do I get it to play through the speaker?
  • Noragreene
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't find the chromecast

Hey,I bought the new chromecast but in the list of available devices it doesn't show up. Has anyone an idea why?

• Hey, I bought the new chromecast but in the list of available devices it doesn't show up. Has anyone an idea why?
  • djmikeystrange
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app doesn't play on Samsung A3

HiToday my Spotify app won't play on my Samsung A3.Is there an issue with Spotify servers or something else?I deleted and reinstalled the app and issue is still happening.I would appreciate any help on this, thanks!

• Hi Today my Spotify app won't play on my Samsung A3. Is there an issue with Spotify servers or something else? I deleted and reinstalled the app and issue is still happening. I would appreciate a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume fluctuation Nexus 5X + bluetooth headset

I use the Brainwavz Blu-100 bluetooth headset. When Eq in Spotify is on and I skip between songs or skip forward within the song the volume increase drasticly for few seconds and then restores to normale. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Brainwavz Blu-100 bluetooth headset. When Eq in Spotify is on and I skip between songs or skip forward within the song the volume increase drasticly for few seconds and then restores to nor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes