Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecualización

Hola, espero que se encuentren bien! Necesito ayuda para dejar establecida la ecualización que más me gusta, que cuando salgo del menú de configuración la ecualización se me desactiva.Gracias!

• Hola, espero que se encuentren bien! Necesito ayuda para dejar establecida la ecualización que más me gusta, que cuando salgo del menú de configuración la ecualización se me desactiva. Gracias!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App Crashing

A while ago I updated the app, didn't have any problems. About a week ago the app has completely stopped working. When I open it, a black screen appears and then closes and a "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped" message appears. I have tried turning ...

• Casual Listener
  • A while ago I updated the app, didn't have any problems. About a week ago the app has completely stopped working. When I open it, a black screen appears and then closes and a "Unfortunately, Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premier 3 mesi a 0.99

Salve volevo un informazione x più di 5 giorni (dal 25 dicembre)non sono mai riuscito ad attivare la promozione il messaggio era sempre uguale.Impossibile registrare causa problemi tecnici.ora che non c'è più la promozione si riesce perfettamente ad ...

• Salve volevo un informazione x più di 5 giorni (dal 25 dicembre)non sono mai riuscito ad attivare la promozione il messaggio era sempre uguale. Impossibile registrare causa problemi tecnici.ora che ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to delete or remove whole albums htc-one-m8 Android 5.0.1

for instance, I only wanted one song from Fleetwood Mac and whole album is there offline with no option that I can find to remove album(s).I can remove individual songs but unless I hunt and pecking around I sometimes accidentally add another album I...

• for instance, I only wanted one song from Fleetwood Mac and whole album is there offline with no option that I can find to remove album(s). I can remove individual songs but unless I hunt and peckin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • remove
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Album Art Whatsoever

This happens quite often, all of sudden I get no album art on any of my songs. Whether they be locally stored, saved for offline, or just regular listneing. I have tried reinstalling the app all together, clearing the cache/data for the app, as well ...

Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-35-07.png Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-36-44.png
  • Music Fan
  • This happens quite often, all of sudden I get no album art on any of my songs. Whether they be locally stored, saved for offline, or just regular listneing. I have tried reinstalling the app all toge...
  • chicknahaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New songs on an offline playlist

So, I've followed a playlist that somebody else has made and have made it Offline on my mobile. My question is, when that person adds new songs to that playlist, will it automatically download them and make them offline on my mobile? I obviously don'...

• Regular
  • So, I've followed a playlist that somebody else has made and have made it Offline on my mobile.   My question is, when that person adds new songs to that playlist, will it automatically downlo...
  • markusfen
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the cache and saved data not working

Hey guys this is bugging me. After some issues on syncing yesterday was fixed now my phone is full on storage space. I did the deleting of saved data and cache from the settings menu and it didint worked. Then I clear the cache of the app and uninsta...

• Regular
  • Hey guys this is bugging me. After some issues on syncing yesterday was fixed now my phone is full on storage space. I did the deleting of saved data and cache from the settings menu and it didint wo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline data
    storage space
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

josemitroya

He pagado por suscripción a Premiun por tres mese por 0,99 €Aunque se ha cargado en tarjeta, después de dos días sigo siendo spotify fee.Por que ???Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • He pagado por suscripción a Premiun por tres mese por 0,99 € Aunque se ha cargado en tarjeta, después de dos días sigo siendo spotify fee. Por que ??? Gracias
  • josemitroya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer select songs ON TABLET, tablet mode no longer working Nexus 7 2013

I've been using Spotify without premium/trial for many months on my Nexus 7 2013, tablet mode allows you to select songs and use unlimited skips(the tablet version is not the same as the phone version which has shuffle play only) But for whatever rea...

• Music Fan
  • I've been using Spotify without premium/trial for many months on my Nexus 7 2013, tablet mode allows you to select songs and use unlimited skips(the tablet version is not the same as the phone versio...
  • awakened77
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify refuses to play songs for more than a second

I have the app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and was using it without incident during the day. I just went to play a song now and it plays nothing from my saved songs or any song for more than a second before pausing. There is no sound and I don't know how...

• I have the app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and was using it without incident during the day. I just went to play a song now and it plays nothing from my saved songs or any song for more than a second bef...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode with new mobilephone

Hello,I changed my mobil from Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S5. At S4 I had had offline music stored at the micro SD card.Now, at my new S5, there is no offline music avaiable?! It seems, that spotify doesn't recognized the SD-card?! Can anyone help please!!??...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I changed my mobil from Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S5. At S4 I had had offline music stored at the micro SD card. Now, at my new S5, there is no offline music avaiable?! It seems, that spotify does...
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing over phone calls

While playing Spotify and a call comes in Spotify does not stop playing. Can hear the cal and the music at the same time

• While playing Spotify and a call comes in Spotify does not stop playing. Can hear the cal and the music at the same time
  • snailwolf
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched phones and lost all my music

I changed my phone, logged in with my account and I lost all my Playlist and songs. Also it said upgrade to premium when I already had premium. I need help because I want everything back.

• I changed my phone, logged in with my account and I lost all my Playlist and songs. Also it said upgrade to premium when I already had premium. I need help because I want everything back.
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks restart after a quarter second

Hi,I'm getting some annoying behaviour with the Android app. When I skip a track or simply start playing another track whilst one is already playing, Spotify plays around a quarter of a second of the new track, then stops and starts it again and play...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm getting some annoying behaviour with the Android app. When I skip a track or simply start playing another track whilst one is already playing, Spotify plays around a quarter of a second of...
  • CraigIW
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • AudioFX equaliser restart
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play songs in background

whenever I try to open an app or a game such as candy crush, spotify closes and stops playing. I have a samsung ace 4 running kitkat 4.4.4 any solutions?

• whenever I try to open an app or a game such as candy crush, spotify closes and stops playing. I have a samsung ace 4 running kitkat 4.4.4 😞 any solutions? 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wont let me log in

Wont let me log in says i have already used this email and then i geg a notification from facebook saying my account was logged into by spotify but i dont have my facebook linked

• Wont let me log in says i have already used this email and then i geg a notification from facebook saying my account was logged into by spotify but i dont have my facebook linked
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cant log in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist off line and quality

On my android device I frequently use the off-line feature to listen to playlists I downloaded previously via wifi. Unfortunately the size of the downloads is limited. I have some questions related to this:1. Is the size of the download limited by th...

• Casual Listener
  • On my android device I frequently use the off-line feature to listen to playlists I downloaded previously via wifi. Unfortunately the size of the downloads is limited. I have some questions related t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to fill payment forms for Brazilian user

The mask at Cpf and Cep fields, from payment method is not holdind the information.nor finding my addreess when I use my android to update payment information page.

• The mask at Cpf and Cep fields, from payment method is not holdind the information.nor finding my addreess when I use my android to update payment information page.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Payment
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Running feature does not appear

Hi, I am using spotify on an android device. I have an issue concerning spotify running feature. Since the first time spotify running feature became available for android devices, I haven't been able to make it shown in the menu. This only happens wh...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am using spotify on an android device. I have an issue concerning spotify running feature. Since the first time spotify running feature became available for android devices, I haven't ...
  • bay254
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Useing spotify on my roku

Why can't I download full albums on my roku like I can on my phone

• Why can't I download full albums on my roku like I can on my phone
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies