Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Overview of ALL symbols

Overview of ALL symbols

I'll try and explain what I'm seeing EXACTLY so everyone understands.I'm playing music from the daily mix put together for me (great idea).

If I click on the thin line showing what's playing (just above the home, search, radio etc icons) I see the current artist's cd cover.underneath,I see the pause and skip forward/backward buttons.  TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT OF THESE I see a heart icon and a circle with a diagonal dash across it.

Okay, this is where I'm confused. If I click on the heart I get a message saying "do you want to save this in your library", and a line goes across the tablet, giving me the option to regret my choice (?). Question is, what do I do to regret my choice; how do i swipe or whatever. Secondly, there's a bug here (?). If i swipe the cd cover left to go to the next song, the heart is STILL marked in green (shouldn't it go back to "ungreen" ?)

In the same way, if I mark the dashed circle, it THEN says will you remove ALL songs by the artist. NO, I only want to skip THIS song from now on.

Is this bad design, or am I missing something?  Thanks

1 Reply

Someone answer! I too am baffled by this "remove" symbol. I pressed it figuring it would remove one song on my Daily Mix, instead it left the song, and is now lit up green on the whole playlist. Halp?

Suggested posts