Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sort songs from the last to the first

Hi everyone! I've a Asus zenfone 3 and I would like to know how I can sort my playlist from the latest song I added in my playlist.Tank to everyone!

• Hi everyone! I've a Asus zenfone 3 and I would like to know how I can sort my playlist from the latest song I added in my playlist. Tank to everyone!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto deletion

Everytime I download songs to my phonemail, about couple hours later they get deleted. This is the 20th time I've downloaded songs and they just keep getting deleted.

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I download songs to my phonemail, about couple hours later they get deleted. This is the 20th time I've downloaded songs and they just keep getting deleted.
  • Aropruett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skipping ahead,

My songs start at weird times mainly 40 or 50 seconds in and all songs do this they get to a certain point (like say a bass drop) and play another song to me it sounds like 2 songs playing at the same time but I cannot confirm that I've troubleshoote...

• Visitor
  • My songs start at weird times mainly 40 or 50 seconds in and all songs do this they get to a certain point (like say a bass drop) and play another song to me it sounds like 2 songs playing at the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When playing music from phone to car through Bluetooth no sound or bass comes through, front is ok.

Samsung 6 edge plus Bluetooth to Kenwood car stereo with amp- no sound or bass plays to the rear speakers, but plays to the front with stock bass speakers.I know its possible, because it worked before. I dont know what changed (maybe an update?).I do...

• Samsung 6 edge plus Bluetooth to Kenwood car stereo with amp- no sound or bass plays to the rear speakers, but plays to the front with stock bass speakers. I know its possible, because it worked b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Files Deleted When USB Mode is Changed to Media

Hi, I'm using my SD card to store all of my media files and that includes the songs from spotify. However, whenever I connect to my PC to get some stuff in my SD card, the downloaded songs somehow disappears and I'd have to download the songs again. ...

• Hi, I'm using my SD card to store all of my media files and that includes the songs from spotify. However, whenever I connect to my PC to get some stuff in my SD card, the downloaded songs somehow di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer missing

Can't seem to find the equalizer in my app. It's not where is usually is, any help?

• Casual Listener
  • Can't seem to find the equalizer in my app. It's not where is usually is, any help?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Open spotify twice

I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and every time I open spotify the first time I can't see the songs and playlists, so I have to go back to the home screen and start open the spotify app with it running in the background and it works! It's a really ann...

• I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and every time I open spotify the first time I can't see the songs and playlists, so I have to go back to the home screen and start open the spotify app with it runnin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast will not play audio Shows, will play everything else?

Trying hard to figure out why I can't cast the audio show I've been listening to on Bluetooth in my car to my Chromecast at home. Going to 'Devices available' in the Android app shows that my Chromecast is not available, with the message 'Can't play ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying hard to figure out why I can't cast the audio show I've been listening to on Bluetooth in my car to my Chromecast at home.   Going to 'Devices available' in the Android app shows that m...
  • Evilhomerdude
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

7 day free trial

I made a new account cause I forgot my password to my old one. When I made the new one the seven day trial didn't show up only the 30 day trial. I tried everything that I knew and still no 7 day trial.. Is there any other way that I can get it?

• Casual Listener
  • I made a new account cause I forgot my password to my old one. When I made the new one the seven day trial didn't show up only the 30 day trial. I tried everything that I knew and still no 7 day tria...
  • kitten-420
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SD storage android 5.0.2

Hi guys, I want to re-use my old LG L90 as mp3 player by using spotify. I inserted a 32 GB sd-card and my phone is running on android 5.0.2. There is only one problem: when I'm opening Spotify and go to settings, there is no option to move my music t...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   I want to re-use my old LG L90 as mp3 player by using spotify. I inserted a 32 GB sd-card and my phone is running on android 5.0.2. There is only one problem: when I'm opening Spoti...
  • maritsmuziek
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung galaxy s7

Spotify no longer lets me play any songs on my playlists on my phone. I have rebooted my phone, uninstalled spotify and re- installes it, etc. nothing works.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer lets me play any songs on my playlists on my phone.  I have rebooted my phone, uninstalled spotify and re- installes it, etc. nothing works.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Certain songs cant be played

Some songs in some albums or playlists are grey and cant be played. How can I get this fixed?

• Some songs in some albums or playlists are grey and cant be played. How can I get this fixed?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio wont play for more then a second.

Every time that I have been on my spotify lately it is either I can't even listen to a song because the audio cuts out after a second, or I can listen to a song or two and then the audio starts to stop after a second. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.

• Every time that I have been on my spotify lately it is either I can't even listen to a song because the audio cuts out after a second, or I can listen to a song or two and then the audio starts to st...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sometimes Spotify cannot connect to the internet

Dear fellow Spotify users,Unfortunately, as the title already states, Spotify doesn't always connect to the internet on my LG G4 android smartphone. It says: connection not possible on the bottom of the screen. Sometimes I can solve the by restarting...

• Dear fellow Spotify users, Unfortunately, as the title already states, Spotify doesn't always connect to the internet on my LG G4 android smartphone. It says: connection not possible on the bottom...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play

Why can't i play Gold by Yessa on Spotify. I'm located here in Alberta, Canada

• Why can't i play Gold by Yessa on Spotify. I'm located here in Alberta, Canada
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayudaa cn el plan familiar

Hola tengo una duda hace unos 4 meses tengo el plan familiar y se me cerraron todas las cuentas de mi familia q tenia... ahor intento de nuevo y me dice q no puede verificar q sea el misml domicilio... como hago para ver el domicilio exacto q tengo e...

• Hola tengo una duda hace unos 4 meses tengo el plan familiar y se me cerraron todas las cuentas de mi familia q tenia... ahor intento de nuevo y me dice q no puede verificar q sea el misml domicilio....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with 4G

I have a Samsung A5 and I have the most up to date version of Spotify. For at least a year I haven't been able to listen to music when I am.using 4G. I can listen to anything over wifi no problem and most of the time I am on 4G i'm listening to saved...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung A5 and I have the most up to date version of Spotify. For at least a year I haven't been able to listen to music when I am.using 4G. I can listen to anything over wifi no problem and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist order reversed

Had to reinstall spotify on my android and now some of my playlists (specifically my starred playlist) is in reverse order with the most recently added songs at the BOTTOM. I listen to this playlist newest to oldest but I can't get it to switch back....

• Roadie
  • Had to reinstall spotify on my android and now some of my playlists (specifically my starred playlist) is in reverse order with the most recently added songs at the BOTTOM.    I listen to...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How automatically delete played songs from playlist?

Hello,I would like to know if it is possible that a played song get delete from a playlist, so I don't have to hear it twice.Thanks, Carlos

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to know if it is possible that a played song get delete from a playlist, so I don't have to hear it twice. Thanks, Carlos
  • carlos86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes